Chapter 10 ~Mark~

Lucas's pov

I stood at metal door staring at it. Behind it, was Mark. Mark of the crystal pack. The same man who hurt my mate.

My father and Ryan stood on either side of me. I looked at the guards and gave the go ahead to unlock the door. Once they did we walked in.

There he was. Arms tied behind his back as he sat in the chair. He had a black eye and his nose was bleeding. Besides him stood a small table with a plate full of bread and a cup of water spilled.

Once he heard the door opened he looked up. He saw us and scowled.

"What the hell ya doin here." He snarled

I had many questions for Mark. Like why did he do what he did, where are Ash's parents, what did he do to him.

"We're here to talk. About Ash."

With a smirk Mark looked me in the eyes.

"Oh. That bitch. What about him?" he said.

I growled lowly at the name. No one disrespects my mate. My baby boy.

"How long has he been under your "care"?" my father asked.

"Bout 4 years." He told his with a proud grin.

"Where are his parents?" Ryan asked him next.

Mark laugh. It was loud and filled with humor. On e he finally finished he looked Ryan dead in the eyes.

"They sold that Mut to me. He's mine. I own that damn brat."

I couldn't keep it in anymore. I ran right up to him and punched him in the face.

Once

Twice

Three times before I was pulled away by Ryan and my dad.

Mark spit blood out of his mouth and looked at me with a smug look.

"You must be the things mate. Hate to break it, but he ain't a virgin. I got first claims on the boy. And lemme tell you. Boy was he nice. The way his wall-"

I cut him off with another punch. I hadn't realized until I did it that this time Ryan and my dad let me go. They stood by the door watching. Letting me beat the prick up.

"Don't EVER talk shit about my mate again." I growled.
———————————————————————
Time skip

By the time we finished Mark had two black eyes, a broken noses swollen lips and 6 knocked out teeth. In the end we got out answers though. Ash was under him for 4 years after his parents sold him when he came out as an omega. Ash was sold around to different people to be used.

I was furious. The next thing coming to him was death. He hurt my mate. He wasn't getting out of it.

I was making my way back to the Alpha family house. As I made my way inside I found Ash sitting on the couch in the family room watching Bubble guppies. My mom walked out of the kitchen to greet me.

"Hey honey, he woke up from his nap a little it ago. Poor child had a nightmare and slipped." She told me.

"Thanks mom" I replied with a hug.

I hated that I wasn't there when he needed me. But I was here now.

"Hey baby boy" I said as I sat down next to him.

He looked at me and smiled. He then crawled onto my lap and snuggled into me while still facing the tv. I wrapped my arms around him. We both sat there watching the tv with occasional babbles from Ash every now and then.

He's gonna be ok. He's got me now..