Chapter 8 ~Adorable~

Lucas's pov

It's been a couple days sense we rescued Ash. He hasn't met the pack yet because I don't want to overwhelm him. Currently I was sitting in the living room with him next to me watching Wonder pets. He had slipped due to a nightmare. We haven't really talked about his little space yet, but that's a topic for another time.

As the show ended Ash became more restless. He started to squirm in place.

"You ok baby?" I asked him

He looked up at me with big doe eyes. So far he's hardly slipped any age above one so he doesn't really talk.

All of a sudden his cries cut through my thoughts. I looked back down at him and noticed a wet spot on his pants. It was then did I know what happened. I immediately brought him into my arms.

"Shh It's ok babes, it was just an accident. Let's get you changed, yeah?" I tried to console him.

He kept crying as I walked into the bedroom with him. I got a towel and laid him on it on the bed. I gently took of his pants and diaper. I cleaned and powdered him then put his diaper and a new pair of pants on.

After I finished I handed him his stuffed bear and brought him down into the kitchen. I set him down in a high chair only for him to whine and reach for me.

I noticed whenever he was in little space he tended to be more clingy to me. While when he wasn't he was more timid and afraid of touch.

"It's ok Ash I'm just going to get you some food. I'll be right back ok?"

Apparently he didn't like that answer. He threw his stuffed animal on the floor and started crying while reaching for me.

"Hey, hey. None of that Ash." I told him sternly.

When he didn't listen I picked him up and rocked him till he calmed down. He's too little for me to sit in timeout right now so I just held him.

I ended up making a warm bottle and bringing him back to my bedroom. I got on the bed with him in my arms. I held him like a baby and brought the bottle to his mouth. I knew I would have to talk to him about his little space and possibly me being his daddy. But I'll deal with that another time.

I looked down at him and he looked back at me. His beautiful blue eyes looked up at me.

He was... adorable.