Chapter 13 ~Pack~

Lucas's POV

I stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror. I wasn't nervous about Ash meeting the pack, I was just worried. He was so scared earlier but after some daddy time he calmed down a bit. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said as my mom walks in.

"Are you almost ready sweetie? Ash is sitting in the kitchen waiting for you." My mom says brushing my hair a bit.

I got more of my dads genetics. My mom has blonde hair and green eyes. I have brown hair and eyes like my father. I was always told I looked exactly like my dad. My moms always been a sweet person, she's a great Luna and the pack has been doing so well with her and dad in the leader spots. I just hope I'll be able to be as good of a leader.

"Yeah mom, I'm ready" I answer after I realize she's waiting for me.

I follow her down stairs to find Ash sitting on a kitchen bar stool with a glass of water. He notices me and his eyes light up. It's quite adorable and it shows a lot of progress. He used to get so scared whenever I came into the room.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you ready to meet the pack baby boy?" I asked him.

He nods his head but I can tell he's still nervous.

"It'll be ok, don't worry." I reassure.

Time skipppppp

We were currently waiting for every pack member to get in. We were about to go out and Ash was gripping my hand tightly. I kissed the top of his head and murmured a quick "I got you" before my dad came in.

"Alright let's go." He said opening the door.

I walked a little bit ahead with Ash still holding my hand. Once we got out he shuffled closer to me as much as he could. I gave his hand. Reassuring squeeze.

Once out the room silenced and all heads turned to us.

"Good evening everyone!" My dad starts

"Tonight we have gathered you here to officially introduce you to Your Future Luna!" The pack goes wild with cheers and clapping.

My dad looks at us with a small smile and nods his head. While still holding his hand I walk forward with Ash.

"Hello everyone, this is Ash. As you all know a few little while ago we went to the Crystal pack after news of an abused omega. There we met Ash. He is my mate and your future Luna so I expect you to treat him with the utmost respect!"

The pack cheers once again with a mix of "welcomes" and "congratulations." I look down and Ash and see him peeking out a bit and smile.

Time skippppppp

We were sitting on my bed, Ash was in my lap with his pacifier in his mouth playing a game on my phone.

"Did you like the pack baby?" I asked him.

He looks up at me and nods.

"Nice" he mumbles around the pacifier.

"I'm glad, it's late though and little boys need their beauty rest" I say kissing his nose.

He giggles oh so sweetly. I gently take my phone out of his hands and lay down with him still on my chest.

"Good night precious. Sweet dreams" I say kissing his forehead.

A/n
Chapter is finally doneeeeeee!  I hope you enjoy it and sorry if it's a bit rushed. I've been really busy and just sick lately. But im doing better now. I'll try to post the next chapter within the next week or so!