Chapter 21 ~Alone time part 2~

Ash's pov

We were walking around the mall after we finished eating. There were so many places! Lucas walked next to me, his hand in mine as we looked at some places.

"Anything look good?" He asked me as we continued to walk.

"U-uhm..." I pause for a moment, looking around the mall. My eyes pause as I see a big sign with a bear in it. Lucas follows my gaze and smiles.

"Thats build a bear." He tell me.

"Build a bear? What.. what's in it?" I ask, tilting my head a bit.

"You get to pick out an animal and stuff it yourself, then you pick out outfits and accessories." He told me. "Wanna go?"

I nod excitedly. I'd never gotten my own stuffed animal when I was young. I sped walked over to the store, pulling Lucas with me. I heard him chuckle a bit. The second we got in, I took in my surroundings. The familiar fuzzy feeling in my head coming.

Lucas's pov

I watched as Ash's demeanor changed. I could tell he skipped into little space. I smiled softly as I walked him to the shelf's of stuffed animal shells.

"Which one looks nice baby?" I ask him softly.

He looks around at the different animals. After a bit he turns to me, tears forming him his eyes. I quickly turn him to me, rubbing my thumbs under his eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask worriedly.

"T-to many" he sniffles.

I nod and turn back to the shelf. I take a look then spot a basic brown fluffy bear. I pick it up and hold it up to Ash.

"What about this hun?" I ask him softly.

He takes the bear in his hands and rubs his hands on it. A small smile forms on his face and he nods. I smile and grab his hand again, guiding him to the stuffing station. He helps the worker stuff the bear. The worker then hands him a small heart and tells him to kiss the heart. (I've never been to build a bear... idk) He gives the heart a kiss then holds it up to me.

"Kiss dada" he says.

I smile and give the heart a kiss. He then stuffs it into the bear and watches as they close the bear up. I then lead him to the clothing section and help him pick out a cute set of pink pajamas with little stars.

At the end we pay and box the bear up. Ash has a smile on his face the whole time as he hugs the box.

"Tank oo dada" he smiles up at me.

I lean down and give him a kiss on the forehead.

"Anything for you baby boy." I smile.

A/n
Surprise! I'm alive. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'll be uploading a new chapter to all of my books within the hour. Thank you for all who continued to read my stories! I'll be making a schedule for myself to make sure all my stories update more regularly. Hope you enjoyed!