Chapter 19 ~Note~

Ash's POV

"Dada Nuu" I said as he tried to feed me the mush. The green... icky, sticky mush.

"C'mon baby.... Where's the plane gonna land?" He asked while making noises.

The plane? Was the mush a plane? He said it needed to land. Where could it land? Then it hit me. I smiled and opened my mouth as the plane got closer. It soon landed and I laughed while clapping my hands.

"Good boy! Here comes another one..."

This went on until all the planes were done. Daddy ruffled my hair and stood up. I reached for him whining. Where was he going?

"Don't worry baby I'm just gonna clean this up. Then your messy but will be getting a bath." He smiled at me.

"Nu bath."

"Yes bath stinky."

"Nu."

"What about mister duck? He will be all alone without his best friend."

I thought for a moment... mister duck would be alone? That could happen!

I let out a whine but let him go. He washed the dishes and came back with a wet wipe. He wiped my mouth and hands before throwing it away and picking me up from the high chair.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into him as he cooed at me. Once we made it to the bathroom he set me down on the toilet lid and I let out a whine. I made grabby hands for him but he just booped my nose and stared the water.

"Which one pup? Vanilla or ocean breeze?" He asked me holding 2 containers of bubbles. Ocean breeze looks pretty because it was blue so I chose that one.

Soon the bath was ready and daddy undressed me and sat me down. Baths used to be scary but with daddy they felt nice. He let me play a bit until he began to wash me.

Once the water began to turn cold he picked up a towel and brought me out. He dried and dressed me in a ducky onesie.

A duck!

We were about to head out when we heard a crash from down the hall. Daddy growled and hid me into his chest. There was yelling. A lot of it. Daddy rushed out but made sure I kept my head to his chest.

"What's going on." He growled as he walked closer to the commotion. Our bedroom.

People bowed their heads as one of the scary guards came over.

"Sir. Someone broke through from the window. He gave left to is note then disappeared." He saluted daddy and handed him the note.

Not long after nana and papa came rushing in. Daddy looked at papa and nodded.

"Your gonna stay with nana for a bit ok sweets?" He said as he handed me to Nanas open arms. I whined and reached for daddy, tears building up in my eyes.

"Dada!" I cried trying to get him.

"Shh shh, I'll be back soon baby." He shushed me. With that he walked away with papa into the office.

Lucas's pov

Once behind the door I growled loudly and punched the wall. How could someone get in?

A hand on my shoulder stopped me from punching the wall again.

"What does the note say son?" My father asked.

I opened the note and my blood ran cold.

"Till the day I die, and the day you cry
I Will be watching for you, waiting for you
Yearning for you. I will be back, and when I do
Your pretty little body will belong to me once more."

Mark my words, I was going to kill this man.