Chapter one

*(Y/N) POV*

I sat in the chair awake. 'The one time I wish I didn't have this cybernetic implant to make sleep shorter would be now.' I thought to myself. Octavia seemed genuine in being kind, but I prefer to be safer than sorry. I wondered though, what was Octavia? I got up from the chair and approached her bed where she slept. I leaned over, inspecting her body. I touched her arm and felt her feathers. I then went to her tail and examined it. She was definitely a owl, I just didn't know which kind. "Umm, good morning." Octavia said with a giant blush on her face.

I stopped touching her tail and stood straight up. "Sorry, I was just curious on what you are. It's not everyday you get to met a demon." I told her. "Well it's not everyday I get to meet a human, so maybe I could inspect you!" She said a playful tone. "Sure, go right ahead." I responded seemingly to take her by surprise.

*Octavia POV*

'Oh my Satan! He said yes?' I was breathing heavily as I was going to be able to actually touch a real human. I slowly grabbed his hand and felt his fingers. Despite the suit he wore over his body (aka marine wet suit), I felt how tough his hand was. I walked behind him and saw his broad shoulders and underneath the armor he hid huge muscles. I walked back in front of him. "May I see your face?" I asked him with high hopes. He just nodded as he then took off his helmet. His hair was a black mess, and blue cold eyes stared at me. He was white, with a little complexion. Across his left eye, he had a faded scar.

"Woah." Was all I could say as I was stunned by his look. "Alright, enough gauking, let's get the day started already." (Y/N) said as he put back on his helmet. "What? It's six in the morning, aren't you tired?" I asked him with a yawn. "Because of some implants, I only need four hours of sleep. So in reality, I'm quite energized." He responded back as he walked to the door. "Wait, you have implants?" I asked with my curiosity if wanting to know more about him peaked. "I'll explain it more to you if you decide to come out and start the day with me." He told me. "Ugh, fine." I responded back sluggishly.

I lead him to the kitchen as he followed behind. I opened the fridge to see the array of food we had. "Would you perhaps like me to cook you something from my world?" He asked me. "Really? That would be awesome." I told him excitedly. He took out a dead squirrel and some vegetables and started making a stew. As he cooked, I asked him all about his implants. He explained a few, some increased muscle mass so he was stronger, others increased reaction time with electric signals.

'Satan, I still can't believe I got to meet a human! Take that other weebs (Weebs down here mean same thing but instead of anime it's actually the overworld with humans and what not amongst those born in hell), I actually have a human!' I fangirled to myself. "So, is there anything we can do today?" He asked me as he set some squirrel stew in front of me. "I usually just go on my phone and stuff, nothing to exciting." I told him as I ate the stew.

The stew was great, full of flavor and texture, almost has if it was fresh. "This is great. How'd you learn to cook like this?" I asked him while eating the squirrel meat. "In the wasteland, you have to learn to cook and eat anything. So you get to experiment with everything to see what tastes good or not, otherwise you'll hate dinner." He told me as he finished his bowl. "I see, well maybe you can teach me everything you learned in your world." I asked him with a enthusiastic tone. "I'm not that good at teaching..." I was disappointed at what he said knowing he was going to deny me. "But I can show you some cool things and do the best I can at teaching." He told me.

I became very happy that he would teach me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said jumping over the counter and hugging him. 'Oh my Satan, I can't believe it! Me and him are going to have so much fun, and then we're going to get attached, have a connection, maybe start dating, and...' my fantasy was cut short as I heard (Y/N) cough loudly. "Oh, uh, sorry, just was excited and what not." I told him as I got off him and sat back down in my seat. "I understand, trust me, you're going to have fun." He told me as he put back on his helmet.