Chapter Eight

*(Y/N) POV*

"How do I look?" I said to Octavia as I stood in a mirror. I was wearing a black and white tuxedo that I made with ballistic weave a while back in the wasteland, I think I made it for some celebration after defending diamond city from the machinist or mechanic or maybe metalhead. I don't know, so many weird fucking names out in the waste. The robots though that they built was pretty shoddy as putting up electric trap to short circuit then had easily wiped out a great chunk of the army.

Octavia came up behind me and looked at my reflection in the mirror. "You look very good, plus I can't tell you're human with the gloves and helmet." She told me, snapping me back from my memories. I wore black gloves to hide my 'normal' hands and my helmet to hide my face. "Thanks for helping me with this. I'll be sure to repay you, maybe get Verosika to meet you. I know you like her as a singer, get some backstage passes huh?" I offered Octavia.

"Don't worry about that, just promise to get home safely." She said with a small smile. I turned around to Octavia and ruffled her head. "Don't worry my owlette, I ain't dying today or tomorrow or any day." I said as I saw Octavia face lit up with red, probably embarrassed from being called owlette. I left the bedroom and went to see Stolas before leaving. He said he would provide me with some funds and a car to drive for the night. After all, it was cheaper to get Verosika to use her agent than to hire some other agent. I entered Stolas's office where there were stacks of paper.

"Hello Stolas, here for the money and car. Thanks again as well." I said while sitting across from him. "Ahh yes, there's cash and keys to the car in the garage by the door. That should be more than enough payment for all the splendid work you do in keeping my wife occupied. Because of you, I've been able to have some peace of mind and even more time with Blitzy~." Stolas said with a wide smile on his face. "Alright then, I'll be off. Hope the Misses doesn't get upset while I'm gone." I said before getting up and leaving with the cash and keys.

*Timeskip brought to you by Bob, say hi to Bob*

I pulled up in the car to where Verosika's place was at

I pulled up in the car to where Verosika's place was at. The place was a bunch of apartments stacked side by side with each other. I parked in front of the entrance to Verosika's apartment where there were a couple of hellhounds sitting on the steps. "What the fuck you want?" One of the hellhounds said. "Here to pick up a lady, do you know any that live in this building?" I asked him. He just grunted before entering the place in which I assumed was to fetch Verosika. "You better not hurt the misses or else I'm going to fuck you up." The second hellhound told with a snarl.

The door opened to reveal Verosika in a black dress and make-up. "It's ok Howard, this one's very nice." She said to the second hellhound. I got out of the car and went over to the passenger side and opened the door for Verosika. "My, what a gentlemen~." She sweetly said. "I try my best." I replied while getting into the driver's side of the car and putting it into drive. "So where are you taking me?" She asked. "Well, I thought maybe we'd go to Lover's Den for the night. How's that sound?" I asked her. "Oh, I heard good things about that place, I assume you booked a reservation." She said to me.