Chapter Two

*(Y/N) POV*

I was laying in Octavia's bed playing my pip boy. I was so close to beating my high score when Octavia burst through the door. "Ahhh, Godamnit! So close to my high score." I said with a sigh. "Sorry, I just can't stand my dad, trying to act all innocent and shit." She said furiously as she sat on the edge of the bed. I turned my body towards her to face her properly. "Well, at least he's trying, other than that, you it's up to you if today is bad or not because of one person." I told her trying to give some advice. I knew that it sounded cringe, but unless you had that attitude, then your sanity would not survive being thrown and tossed through a bunch of deathclaw shit.

"I guess, it's just, uhhh..." She stopped talking as she looked at me. "You might want to, you know, uhh, cover your chest up." She said blushing. "Really? You think this is erotic? If so, I would love to see your reaction to finding out how kids are made." I teased her with a smile. "Jackass, just cover yourself up already." She said smiling as she threw a pillow at me. "Hmph, fine, settle down. Now what where you saying before." I said as I took the pillow off my face and placed it next to me.

"Right. Well, you see my dad is going to take to this stupid fucking rip off theme park called Loo Loo Land when I specifically told him I don't want to. So, I'm going to be gone for a little bit." Octavia told me. Ever since Nuka World, I didn't want to see another theme park in my entire life. "Welp, good luck and god speed." I told her as I turned around the other way. "Thanks." Octavia said sarcastically. "Sorry, I just have a strong hatred towards theme parks, I'll tell you later once you get back if you want." I told her. "Yeah, I'd like that. I'll make sure to hold you to your word when I get back." She said with glee.

Before Octavia left, I gave her a fist bump and told her some words of encouragement to help her. After she left, well back to my game. There wasn't anything for me to do, and I wasn't going to go walking around the place since I could get caught. 'I wonder when Octavia will introduce me her parents so I don't have to sneak around all the time.' I thought to myself. I was getting bored of my game and decided to switch to watching the TV in Octavia's room. I switched it on and started watching news on the gang warfare going on.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! LET ME GUESS, YOU'RE ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE SLUTS SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND'S!" I heard a woman yelled behind me. She scared the shit out of me as I jumped up and instinctively was going to summon a gun, but I forced myself not to. The woman I saw was a beautiful lady with white feathers and kinda of reminded me of Octavia.

 The woman I saw was a beautiful lady with white feathers and kinda of reminded me of Octavia

"Whoa there lady, I'm not who you think I am." I told her as i gotten up. I made sure to face her properly and put my hands up to show I wasn't hostile. "YOU THINK I'D FALL FOR THAT? THE NERVE!" She yelled at me. "Lady, calm down, I can explain who I am." I said this while slowly coming around the bed towards the doorway where she stood. She wasn't taking any shit though as she picked up a phone on a nightstand near the door and threw it at my head. I managed to dodge it as then I saw her pick up a book.