Chapter 17

*(Y/N) POV*

     Waking up next to Stella, I slowly got up . Both of us were naked as it seemed I left some of the bindings and blindfold on Stella when I fell asleep. "Wakey wakey." I said teasingly as I leaned over and got the bindings off Stella as it seemed she started waking up as well. "Mhm, already?" She complained as she took the blindfold off and rubbed her eyes open.

     "Yep, no rest for the wicked." I replied as I got out of bed and over to where I threw my armor and Stella's clothes at.

     "I still can't believe you're working for that damn imp." She said with venom as she got up as well. Putting on the undergarments and wetsuit before my armor, I felt warm soft hands on my back. Looking over, Stella was begging for attention as I gave her a kiss to satiate her.

     "Have you found the assholes that wrecked you last week?" She asked with a bit of resentment.

     "Sadly no, but I've been looking. I think some people aren't too happy with the new business in town. I'll probably visit the bars later." I responded back before putting my helmet back on. "I'll see to my contacts if there is any insider information or possible jealous competition in town. Just be sure to stay safe." Stella commented.

     Putting my helmet on, I walked towards the door to get ready for another day at work.

*Time skip brought to you by my poor schedule, think this one was late*

     Sitting in the boardroom quietly, I watched the others play around at the conference with dumb shit. I felt the urge to run rampant in the city, trying to dig up any clues on who decided to fuck with me. But I didn't want to drive possible customers away, bring unwanted attention towards me or the business, and plus I had many other operatives already looking for clues.

     *Bang* "Nice one B!" Millie exclaimed excitedly as Blitz shot the TV. "Give me another one, Mox." Blitz commanded as Mox followed his instructions half heartdly as he put another TV on the stand. Some useless commercials were being flipped to on the screen as Blitz took his time till one advertisement count his attention and his round.

     After the bullet from his flintlock rang out, I felt a small tremor in the ground as Loona's ears perked up. Her sprawled out body in the chair and legs perked up on table, she awoke with her drunk falling over and spilling.

     "Guys, do you feel that?" Loona asked with worry on her face. "Oh shit! Is that a hell shake?" Blitz asked with a worried face. "That's possible?" Moxxie asked confused. "Alright! Don't panic, Moxxie! And new guy, don't panic!" She exclaimed as I got up from my seat.

     "I'm not panicking because hellshakes don't happen" Moxxie explained to deaf ears as he used finger quotes to emphasize the panic part. "Stop being hesterical fatty!" Loona said as she kicked Moxxie into the wall before jumping onto me like a scared dog. It didn't feel like an earthquake, more on par with heavy machinery making me nervous.

     Readying my pistol, a large wrecking ball destroyed the wall crushing Moxxie as some weird asshole dressed like some overly evil cartoon motherfucker stepped out of the dust and into view.

     I fired a round, shaving part of his mustache. He didn't seem to be hostile, because if he wanted us dead, I'm sure he would have knocked the foundation down trying to kill us, but I still wasn't sure of him. I had to assert control of the situation and intimidate him. "State your name!" I commanded him. " Oh that's not how you treat a customer." He replied back. "Oh goddamnit, I hope you have good insurance asshole!" Blitz yelled in anger.

     "Relax my little imp friend and tell your comrade to put his gun down. I am here to purchase your services, and I have much money on me." He said with a long smile. Blitz looked towards me and nodded with me nodding back as I holstered my pistol, though was kinda of difficult with loona clinging on me.