Lemon 2 electric bogaloo

*Ok guys, ha ha, I get it. The "iF yOuRE oVer EigTEEn, donT REad tHiS" doesn't work, but please don't if you're under eighteen. You'll make me sad if you do :(*

_____________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

I climbed on top of the bed and over Verosika before kissing her. Our tongues intertwined as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt her legs rub up against mine, asking for companionship with me. I separated our kiss letting Verosika catch her breath before I continued. "Come and take me away to heaven." Verosika commanded me as she bit her lip. "My pleasure~" I cooed back with happiness. I started kissing her neck down, leaving a trail across her body until I got to her skirt where her body shivered in pleasure.

Gently bringing down her skirt and dark purple lace panties, a wave of strong aphrodisiac filled my nose, making me lose all thoughts of reasoning. Giving her clitoris small lick sending a jolt of pleasure through Verosika's body while I enjoyed the sweetness of her. "Don't play with your food, dig in already. I'm waiting~" She said seductively as she tried inching her body closer to me. Without hesitation, I dug in completely. The amount of aphrodisiacs combined with the sweet taste from Verosika's pussy, it was overwhelming. My senses went into overdrive from so much stimulus, but I couldn't get enough.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Verosika said while screaming the last part. I was sucking on her clitoris as well as inserting a finger into her pussy causing her to feel tons of pleasure. She kept moaning as I kept absolutely eating her completely out. I didn't stop as she squirted all over me, and it was the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. Sweeter than last time we had sex which was something. This drove in overclock as I craved more of her climaxes, ferociously fingering her and hitting all the right spots. I was an expert at the body, I've created synths from scratch before, so I knew where all her pleasure centers would be. Attacking them all at once, now with my tongue and two fingers, this once again caused Verosika to go over the edge as she squirted once more all over me while locking her legs around my head and firmly grasping my hair.

Letting her settle down a little, she eventually let go of my head and unlocked her legs. "How,*pant*, the fuck,*pant*, did you get so much better?" Verosika asked while panting from ecstasy. "It only goes up from here." I replied back while laying down on the bed next to her. "Well, let me repay you for your service~" She said seductively to me in my ear before getting off the bed and on her knees. She took my pants and boxers off with eagerness as my cock flopped out. Verosika smiled widely before taking off her top that was still on. As she did, she transformed from human to her succubus form which made me harder.

"Like what you see big boy?~" Verosika teased as she juggled her boobs in front of me. They weren't massive or anything, but goddamn were those two tits gorgeous to look at. Perfectly round with exotic great looking red skin and perky black nipples, it was a sight to behold. To put both of her bedonk bedonkers around my shaft as gently squeezed her breasts. My entire shaft melted in her warmness as she started sucking on my tip. Rubbing her boobs up and down felt wonderful as her salvia poured down covering my entire shaft in her warm spit. "This is heaven." I said with immense pleasure from laying there and feeling Verosika rub up against my bottom half.

"Don't blow your load yet, we still haven't gotten to the main course~" Verosika said with a DeviantArt smile. She climbed up on top of me and revealed her soaking her pussy, loathing to be filled. She got into a cowgirl position as we interlocked out hands together (very lewd) and our eyes locked on one another. Slowly sliding her hips down, my cock entered her pussy. It felt amazing while it wrapped around my entire shaft in a blanket of soft warmness, feeling better than last time. Verosika let out some moans as she leaned forward onto my chest. I gently brought my hand up to her head and brought it closer so we kissed.

I felt fully connected, truly happy, something I haven't felt in a long time. Not since the bombs dropped, since my wife died and son kidnapped. But it all melted away, the worry and loneliness, gone from Verosika's embrace. Her skin pressed up against mine felt like it was ridding me of my pass, of the scars I carried and the pain etched into them. My soul once again, completed as I found someone to finally fill this empty spot in my heart and mend my wounds of the past. I loved every moment of this, kissing her deeper and with more passion than before.

She started moving her hips, up and down. First starting off slowly, staying with the mood of things. But she eventually disconnected our kiss and got up off my chest. Throwing back her hair, showing off you great body with smooth and tender skin, she got her bearings before starting to speed up her hip movements. We were at a decent pace now, she and I now filling the room with moans of pleasure. "God, you're so beautiful." I commented as I couldn't help stare at her body in amazement. Entranced by her tits bouncing up and down, both perfectly in sync jiggles. Her pussy going up showing my shaft except it's tip before slamming down gobbling up my entire cock. Her smooth stomach had sweat starting to pour down her red skin as I saw her beautiful face moaning out in bliss.

Deciding to want to drive Verosika crazy with bliss, make her feel the same happiness as I feel from her, absolutely taking her to heaven, I flipped us so she was lying against the bed and I was above her. We were in a missionary position now as Verosika smiled at me, dominating her. "Come on, fuck me, fuck me like you love me!" She screamed out wanting me to go all out. "I do love you, so fucking much." I blurted out with honesty. Verosika became, well somehow, a brighter shade of red somehow from my response. I kissed her once again and this time not separating from her. Our hands interlocked together.

I started pounding her with everything, every thrust full of love and lust. Verosika moaned loudly into our kiss as I felt her pussy start squeezing. I made sure to position my dick to hit her g-spot with every thrust of mine, sending her to heaven and back. I felt her start uncontrollably squirting all over my hips and the sheets, but it didn't slow me down. In fact, I actually went faster to give her more ecstacy, to drive her insane with bliss. I felt an uncontrollable amount of pleasure, driving me to my brink. With one final thrust, I reached into the deepest part of her and came inside her. We both laid there panting as we basked in each other's embrace.

I got off her and onto her side where she curled up into my chest, my dick still inside her. I hugged her, giving a small kiss on her cheek. As we laid there, settling down from our excitement, I knew we could still go at it, but it was probably best to rest from today's hard work at the beach. "Did you mean it?" Verosika asked me in a small voice. "Yes, every word of it. Made me feel true happiness, something I haven't felt in a long time." I told her. Verosika didn't respond back, but just shyly buried her head deeper into my chest, but took one of my hands and interlocked her fingers with mine. I took that as a sign that she was feeling the same way, and smiled at this. Together, we both stayed quiet and enjoyed the moment before eventually fatigue took us both and we fell into a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------

*Important*

If you would like to help me, please give me a rating from 1-10 on how well I did. Hopefully this was better, and tell me if you thought I did better, what exactly you liked me doing differently. If you have critiques, please let me know so I can do better, thanks.

*Important*

-------------------------------------

Hey guys and girls and gamers, hope your doing ok. I tried making this more compassionate and hopefully you liked it. I thought it was a little more than last chapter, since it was like two lemons in one which was about 900-1000 for each. Sorry if it ain't as long as last, since erotic writing isn't a strong suit for me, yet. Comment if you did and perhaps vote for this chapter and even follow me and I'll follow you back home. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 1536