II

Keon Dashawn Jackson
"KJ"

Keon Dashawn Jackson"KJ"

October 16,2021

Dem niggas was live and I wasn't fucking with it so I sat on the side out of the camera  watching what was going on. King joined some girl live and I seen my sister,the girls she normally hang with and that girl from the store yesterday. I sat back wondering when they got cool but I ignored it. For about 8 mins they sat on there,one of the girls kept clowning Los and I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. Out of no where Kilo started with Essence , I leaned up knowing she was getting mad ready for her to say something slick.  Kilo stormed out the room mumbling shit under her breathe slamming the door behind her.

" Don't be slamming my motherfuckin doors like you pay bills around this bitch!" Jason yelled loud for her to hear " fuck wrong with shorty out here tripping hard as fuck." He said laying back on his bed after sparking up. All I could do was shake my head they irritating as hell but that's gang and em.

King phone started ringing twisting his face up he answered it.

" Yea she still here she better be bitch was my ride." Rubbing his face getting mad. Little nigga always been a hot head since he was 14. He was the goofy one out of us, if some shit pop off he'll be the first one to crack a dumb ass joke but he makes the vibes change. One thing I would tell people before they fuck with him he got an invisible warning sign " I'm Trigger Happy". The moment he gets mad it's up there with whoever. His favorite line " Ain't no hoe in my blood I'll bang or shoot it out with any nigga." And he stands on it 10 toes

I turned on Jason's PS5 grabbing the controller, I sat there debating on 2K or Call of duty. Jason sat down next to me picking up the other controller then he glance at me then back at the game. Blowing smoke out he spoke.

" Hop on 2K so I can bust ya ass real quick" He said popping his imaginary collar then passing me the wood.

" You one corn ass nigga,swear you micheal Jordan but whole time a bitch like lebron." I said chuckling a little bit starting the game and selecting my team which fasho was Golden State. His goof ass picked the Miami Heat.

We hit half time, the score was 20-13. Just as I was about to go grab a water it was hella loud knocking. It ain't my house so I'm not answering. Walking in the kitchen grabbing a water out the fridge the banging got louder. Jason came rushing out the room fuming.

" I'm sick of niggas coming to my damn house fucking shit up. WHO THE FUCK IS IT !" He yelled swinging the door open.

"Where the fuck is she?" I heard my sister yell. Instantly walking to the front door

" What's Ya problem essence why you flipping out?" I spoke with a scowl on my face

" That stupid bitch broke up with me bro I'm ready to whoop her ass don't make me ask her again or I'm a wild out in this bitch." Essie said in the calmest voice knowing she was dead ass serious

" KILO BRING YO ASS DOWN HERE!" Walking to the bottom of the stairs yelling to her since when she got mad she went upstairs doing what ever

Kilo came down rubbing her eyes like she just woke up. I leaned up against the wall watching shit unfold.

" Kailani why in the hell are you playing with me my top like I'm some average ass bitch!" She said pointing her fingers in kilo face

" I told you about saying my government lil girl stop fucking playing with me." Kilo gritted through her teeth. " And get yo mf hands out my face the fuck you being disrespectful fa" slapping Essie hands out her face. The women was too stunned to speak.

" Aye Lo don't put your hands on my sister." I drank my water shaking my head. I'll hate to put my hands on My mans, But over my sister I'll box up anybody.

" What you break up with me fa huh? Huh? You fucking with that bitch Selena ??? " Essie raised her left eye brown then shifting her weight to her right leg already knowing that stance the next words that come out of Kilo's Mouth better be the right ones.

" Cause you cappin fa the net like you single and shit fuck you mean, and if I was fucking with her what about it???" I shook my head as I put my water bottle down, Essie did a little laugh and instantly started swinging on her.

I went to go break it up but they was goin at it like niggas making me mad as fuck cause they wouldn't stop. Jason slow was finally came over to help, it that didn't do much the moment we got them apart and let them go Kilo went straight towards Essie rocking her shit. At this point I lost my shit, I grabbed kilo and threw her ass on the couch making sure she didn't get hurt fr. I turned around once I heard gasps

" Omg Pooh look at your fucking face!" Faith said rubbing over her eye making her flinch a little bit.

" That stupid bitch really disrespected me! You wanna be done we can be fuck you Kailani foreal." Essence grabbed her keys and slowly walked out shaking her head.

" What the fuck did you say to her ?!" Cedes pushed Kilo getting in her face. I decided I'm not breaking up anymore fights my sister gone they can have at for all I care. I went back in the room grabbed my weed and woods then walked back to my spot on the couch.

Rolling up barely listening to them argue I looked around the room and my eyes landed on the girl from the store. She was leaning up against the wall with a bored look on her face. Assuming she felt me staring she looked my way and mouthed " what" to me. I motioned her to come here but she shook her head no.

Fuck that bitch not finna keep hounding her ass

Zoning back in, I heard a smack. I looked up Kilo was holding her face making her nostrils flare up.

" Come on Cedes man we gotta go check on Pooh." Faith said seeing the tension rise so she pulled her arm out the door and snatching the keys out her hands.

The girl walked out behind them shaking her head. She glanced back at me then continue to go out the door. Finally sparking the wood I inhaled and the exhaled catching the smoke , I held it in letting it fill my lungs then letting the stress from the previous event to disappear.

I been up since 5 pm yesterday and it's currently 4:42 pm.Being a working girl is hard