VII

Carlos King Cardoza
"King/Baby Los/Los"

Carlos King Cardoza "King/Baby Los/Los"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

November 3rd,2021
6:40 pm

Picking up my 9 mm letting off 5 rounds,I pressed the button to move my paper target up close to me. Seeing out of 5 shots I only made two head shots and the rest chest. Blowing my breath in frustration I set up a new target. I been lacking with my aiming skills since shit hasn't popped off in the street since we took down our competition which was 5 months ago but for the fact it's been quiet I know something will pop off soon. I can't be out here lackin I got one chance to kill a nigga just like they got with me and I'll be damn if I'm on a tshirt cause I can't get my aim right.

I got in the streets when I was 12,so that's all I know. My dukes was a crack fein and was barely home. My pops he tried so hard to fix our family but on my 11th birthday he was gone. Needing to survive I had to do what I had to do. I almost lost my life playing with the wrong people but they seen I was doing whatever I could to survive and ever since they had me under their wings. If it wasn't for Kj and Jason six feet under is where I would've resided.

" You been here for about two hours,you good?" I heard a light voice speak behind me as I was looking at the target

" I'm good my baby thanks" I said not bothering to turn around. I was one shot off from all head shots shaking my head I started to gather my things up cause she was right I been here way to long like a sitting duck ain't no telling who seen me.

" Alr imma just cut to the chase I want to you know see what's good with you." The girl spoke. Looking down at her takin in her appearance

" like I said I'm good. My girl at home waiting on me,you take care of yo self tho." I replied walking out to my car.

Girly was cute standing at about 5'3, brownskin complexion, long straight mint green hair with braces. But she ain't have shit on my girl. Doing the 16 minute commute home I made it making sure to check my surroundings before hoppin out. I live alone in a studio apartment cause that's all the space I need. Just me and my pit bull bully,opening my door I seen Faith knocked out in my bed causing me to chuckle. Shaking her a little bit just enough to wake her up.

" hi bubba" she whispered to me before turning on her stomach looking at me

" what I tell you about breaking into my shit?" I said to her sitting down on the bed rubbing her back

" if I had a key I wouldn't need to, and it's your fault for teaching me." She replied shrugging her shoulders a little

" I taught you for a mission not for yo ass to use against me. Matter a fact I'm not taking you on no mo licks you learning to much I'll be damned if you murk me" I said standing up going to the kitchen with her following me