Four

Samantha Nova
(Sam)

The plan was now rushed

The plan was now rushed... she wasn't supposed to have the babies for another month. As everyone scrambled around the house to get Kacy together I took that as an opportunity to search the house. Kacy was distracted by Keon trying to keep her calm, The mean skinny boy went to grab her diaper bag as the others grab the materials I said to grab just incase the ems doesn't get here in time to deliver the babies. Walking over to Mercedes who stood in the doorframe of the living room watching things unfold.

" watch my back, if they are looking for me tell them I went to the bathroom or something. " I whispered to her

" That's the best excuse you got ? They smart as fuck they not no dummies bitch." She spoke lowly with her ugly face twisted up

" Fix ya face you too ugly already to do that. You don't like the excuse then figure it out and don't fuck up or that's yo ass." I replied pointing my pointer finger in her face which made her mad. She slapped my hand out her face making me giggle. I know how to get under her skin

Making my way down the hall with hella doors attached. I tried to open every door but they seemed to be locked which I find very weird what's in these rooms. I made a mental note to come back and found out. Getting to the last two doors I chose the the right door and to my surprised it was unlocked. Lightly twisting the door open I slid in and softly closing the door so I wouldn't alarm anyone.

Looking up I noticed i had to be in Kacy's room it was a nice sized room decorated red and black but girly. Making sure I didn't make a mess I quietly rummage through her things and couldn't find anything. Feeling I been gone for too long I decided to go through one more drawer but he was locked. Getting frustrated without these locked doors and things I grabbed a Bobby pin from my space bun to jimmy the locked up. After a few seconds I got it open, under a few papers I seen a Manila folder. Skimming through it I found the jackpot. Titus is goin to be so happy with this Information. I tucked the folder in the pants,putting everything back how she had it and basically running out the room.

Coming back to the living room, the EMS finally got there. Moving around everyone I slid the folder inside my purse before sitting on the couch.

" Okay so luckily for you we can get you to the hospital before it's too late okay? You're goin to be just fine." The brownskin lady spoke to Kacy calling her down rubbing a cloth against her forehead getting the excessive sweat from her skin

" Please hurry before I push these motherfuckas out right here!" Kacy screamed through her cries making me giggle a little

" Bitch what's funny??" I heard avoided from behind me making me jump a little .

" Uh nothing " I said straighten up my body looking straight ahead

" Essie leave her alone and come tf on y'all gotta meet us at the hospital." Keon said rushing behind the ems hopping in the truck