Eight

Keon Dashawn Jackson
(Ke/Kj)
* this man is a piece of fucking art*

Keon Dashawn Jackson (Ke/Kj)* this man is a piece of fucking ✨art✨*

Hearing these words broke me completely.

"She's in a coma"

Why me? Why my dukes?? Why my family?

Every step we take is a set back. I never get good news and be able to enjoy it.... Three days ago my children were born now I'm one step closer to burying my moms. What else? What else can I take before I lose it all? Without me noticing I'm losing weight,I'm more quiet and I stay in my head.

I'm slowly fading away...

I sat in the chair near my moms bed holding her hand close to my chest. Holding tears back resulting in feeling a frog in my throat. Feelings two small hands rub my shoulders making me relax I already knew who it was just off her touch. I couldn't hold back anymore I broke down. It's annoying trying to bottle up my emotions because I don't want anyone to get close to me and betray me.

" it's okay baby, she got this okay... just pray on it " Kacy said snaking her arms around my neck kissing my cheeks

" I know that shit was salty" I said cracking a little joke trying to lighten the mood

" You a fool fasho" she giggled. Whenever some shit went down she was here. Never left my side and I never left hers. This girl really has my heart.

" Where da babies?" I said wiping my face with my sleeve

" in the nursery I had Isabella watch them but King and Faith supposed to be up here in a min to come check on everybody."

Scrunching my face up trying to figure out why she trust this Isabella girl with our kids so much. " Who is she to you?"

" who? Isabella?" She said confused I nodded my head head " she's the nurse the helped deliver our kids she's the one that been taking care of me when you aren't around. She knows the babies inside and out just like us." She said backing up from me. She looked at me then her eyes traveled behind me making me glance. She was looking at my mother. Kacy had a frown on her face shaking her head.  " Look I'm not finna go back and forth with you right now not in here. Your mother shouldn't be bothered with our petty disagreements so I'm sorry I'll go get them. FYI we are getting discharged tomorrow. "

And with that she left out leaving me dumbfounded. I don't know if I'm in trouble or not....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Faith Jewel Howard
(Jewel/Jewels)

Blowing Os out of my mouth with my breeze, I sat in the car with bubba watching the scene for Ke

Blowing Os out of my mouth with my breeze, I sat in the car with bubba watching the scene for Ke. We been sitting out here for three hours bored out of our minds since we couldn't be distracted by shit. I switched my body in the sit so my back was leaning against the door as I sat cross cross applesauce.

" You know you one fine ass girl right? Like you are ✨spicy✨" Kings said stroking his little goatee

" I thought you was bad.... You ain't bad you ain't nothin!" I said shrugging my shoulders mocking billy from billy and Mandy making him bust out laughing

" why you play so much? You know I'm the finest nigga to ever grace yo eyes" popping his imaginary collar dusting his shoulders off

" You ain't Chris breezy baby don't hype ya self"

" imma knock them fat ass wings you like to call lashes off ya face keep on sucka"

" Sucka free know that" I spoke confidently sticking my tongue out

" Until you do right by me Everything you even think about gonna fail !" He said mimicking her actions had me dying I couldn't breathe from all that laughing

" Get the fuck out my face Cardoza!" I said smacking his hand away

" Aye look ain't that Nova ass?" He said squinting his eyes a little. I put my glasses on to get a better look and it fasho was shorty. She is definitely itching for an ass beating I can't for wait for Ke to give me tho go I'm on her ass like white on rice no fakin

" Come on we gotta follow her. We can't let her get close to none of them" I said grabbing my ski mask putting it on as a regular skully as Bubba did the same.

We got out and acted as normal as possible so we didn't draw attention to ourselves. We followed a good distance from her watching her speak to her colleagues. Unfortunately she still worked here so we had to make sure she was doing her job and staying away from my people while they are still here.

She went up to the baby floor checking on her patients but then once she made it to the nursery we seen her talking to some white lady with blonde long hair. They spoke for about ten mins before the blonde stepped away. We decided to check on Kacy and them while we was on this floor. So far so good no problems yet...

Oh so we thought........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooooo y'all ready for this drama next chapter?? We got ten or less more chapters until the story ends..

I might try to work on Good vibes, the essence and kilo story but I don't think y'all fw that so this most likely be my last project and I'm going back to just reading so if you have any books you think I might like feel free to share them with me🥰