V

Kacy Noelle Brown
" Lil bit "

October 20th,2021

Seeing darkness I struggled to open my eyes

Seeing darkness I struggled to open my eyes. I relaxed my body and my eyes fluttered open but it was blurry, my head started to spin. Getting a good look at my surroundings I noticed a clean dark blue decorated room. Growing nervous as to where I was I glanced over to my left and seen a chocolate man slumped. Looking down at me seeing I was naked I started to freak the fuck out.

" Get up get up GET THE FUCK UP!" I semi yelled snatching them cover off wrapping myself into it

The man groaned turning towards me. " The fuck ya yelling fa."

" Keon what did we do, oh my god I have lost my mind." I said pacing by this time he has sat up with the sheet over his bottom half

" Apparently we fucked I thought that was obvious." He said mugging me rubbing his temples. " could you shut the hell up yelling tho my head banging."

" How can you be so calm you just fucked yo sister friend bro." I said looking at him like he had two heads

" I don't wanna hear none of that shit. You were the one who made us mix that devils water. It's YO fault shorty." He said preparing to roll up

" Man whatever can you take me home. " I mumbled picking up my clothes.

" Not going to lie to you I'm not taking you home right now so either lay down or fetch another ride." He said shrugging his shoulders then lighting his perfectly rolled wood

I looked at the time seein it was 5:38 am. having a feeling we didn't get here no more then 2 hours ago so I know for sure my friends are sleeping and can't come get me. I sighed and went back to his bed, sitting up against the head board KJ passed me his wood I kindly accepted. After the first pull feeling my body relax. Getting inside my head the memories of a few hours ago flooded back in my head.

Flashback

1:45 am
a few hours ago

As I looked his eyes for the second time tonight, I started to get a weird tingly feeling in my body. As the music was slow and steady,we started to sway back and forth. My gurl downstairs was ready for action. You would've thought he read my mind for the simple fact he grabbed my neck bringing me closer to him. Whispering " You will be mine." Before latching lips to mine. The sparks I felt was unreal but it made me scared. Scared of if this is temporary or a life time.