XI

Omniscient

Kacy paced around her room biting her nails nervously thinking about her decision she was forced to make

Kacy paced around her room biting her nails nervously thinking about her decision she was forced to make. At the rate she was going she could burn a hole in the floor. The choice was easy: Press charges. But to her she was torn. After the pain Tommy put her through she wanted him dead, he was apart of the reason why she was so fucked up. The way he toyed with her heart,broke her confidence,and fucked up her mental. It's not all his fault but that's a story for later. Even with all of those motives to tell Keon do as he pleases, it will kill her if he got caught and ended up in jail behind her. He speaks highly of the fact he will hurt anyone who hurts Kacy and so far No one has seen it happen yet and quite frankly they don't want to. Pressing charges seems to easy like she's letting him off the hook. He might get a short sentence or not get touched in prison. She wanted him to hurt as much as him. The moment she laid eyes on him for the first time in three years her life has crumbled more then she thought was possible. But once again that would be the best opinion to protect Keon. What if this baby isn't Tommy's it's Kj's. If he's in jail Lil bit would be once again left alone but this time with a little person depending on her. She could barely handle herself. On the other hand if  it was that monsters child Kacy's mind was already  made up on that she was NOT keeping it.

Two dings back to back indicting she had a text message. Dragging her feet towards her bed to grab her phone already knowing what it was. Mentally praying before unlocking her phone.

Kj🤕🤍

it's midnight. 12:00am
Sitting on 24056 Kentucky so what you trying to do? 12:00am

She looked at her broken phone with cracks everywhere from recent events. She was confused , how did he find out where he lived. But She had to remember Keon was in the streets. She tends to forget a lot since he doesn't bring that lifestyle around the ones he cares about. He always says he wants his family to see him as Keon not Kj. He leaves his street problems exactly where he ran into them at. Groaning and holding back tears she reluctantly texted him back

Please don't do it come back please... 12:04 am

I'm omw 12:05am

Ok 12:05 am

Throwing her phone on her phone making it bounce off and hitting the ground hard. That was her final straw she just cried, everything she was holding in she let out. If it wasn't the voices attacking her, it was an evil ex, if not that it was her bottled up emotions for Ke. Overall it was more then she has ever endured. Her depression has spiked since her accident and right now she wanted to jump off a cliff.

She sat on her bed staring off into space with red puffy eyes and dried tear stains pained on her face. She felt hopeless and useless. Hearing the lock click on her phone she broke out of her trance and slightly looked at the door. Seeing Keon standing there covered in blood she did nothing but turn her head back into her original place.

" You took too long to respond" Keon said staring at the side of her spot

Kacy sat there.. not making a sound not moving a muscle. That alone let Keon know she wasn't the same. He decided not to talk to her covered in her ex boyfriend blood,digging through his little of clothes he got a new shirt and sweat pants. Taking a 10 min shower for the mean time he got out and seen lil bit in the same spot same head position. She was stuck. He hesitantly went and sat next to her wrapping his arm around her. Once she felt his touch she involuntarily melted into his arms. Even though she was pissed she couldn't resist him.

" Kacy I had to it. I know you mad at me but I'll do it again and again behind you." He spoke softly caressing her hair.

" I just don't want to loose you.. I shouldn't depend on you for happiness but I do. What if you go away ?? Then what ? " Kacy finally broke her silence looking at him

"Stop worrying I'm not going to get caught lacking I know what I'm doing. And if so you got gang they got you" He kissed her forehead

" So he's gone... like dead??"

" Him and his burnt out ass sisters"

Pulling away from his grasp she stood up backing away. She went to the bathroom grabbing a pink and white box. Sighing she put the box in her shorts then proceeded to put her hair in a ponytail. Walking out she grabbed the box handing it to Keon.

Looking up at Kacy she gave him a weak smile for the fact she is unsure about what those three test say. Once she took them earlier they were placed in the box for someone else to read cause she was scared.

" open it I haven't seen the results yet " she said nibbling on nails

Keon stomach was in his ass. It's a 50/50 chance he was a father and that alone made him was shit his pants. It infuriated Keon that she could be carrying a rapist kid, he didn't know how she truly felt about the situation. So much has changed for him in these few months. The situation with Kacy was just the icing on the cake but the information his mother threw at him earlier that day was definitely the cherry on top. Looking at Kacy as she patiently waited he remembered their lives were about to change good or bad and he came to a realization they might have a kid together and they're not even together. The move and speak as they are but no title was stamped. These three little test determines everything for their futures.

Pulling the test out turning them over his eyes got big and he basically stopped breathing making Kacy start to freak out

" What ?? What was it? what does it say!" Kacy started to ramble on getting impatient now she went from biting her nails to twisting her ponytail.

"Lil bit you're..... pregnant "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finished this at 4:44 am 🥴 I hope you like it. To me this book is all over the place but imma keep writing cause it's fun to me