Epilogue

2,936 words😮‍💨

OMNISCIENT

Staring outside the window as rain droplet smacked against it hard like pebbles,Jewel just sat there for hours

Staring outside the window as rain droplet smacked against it hard like pebbles,Jewel just sat there for hours. It was currently 9:15 am , she has been up since 4 am that morning. All she has done since the passing of her sister three days ago was smoke,drink and stare out the same window sitting in Mercedes favorite chair.

Jewel has been diagnosed as mute by her friends. Her last verbal words was to cedes and in her head she vows those will be her last forever. Faith felt alone and abandoned she wanted her sister,she wanted to be with her sister. She blamed herself for cedes death, if she didn't have her head so far up Keon and Kacy's asses and worried about her flesh and blood she wouldn't be burying her sister in three hours. Faith felt like she cared more about helping lil bit then helping her sister. She let her go in there unarmed and alone now she is the same.
***************************
Carlos came in the living room dressed very nice. He had on an all black suit with a black tie to match. He didn't owe any dress shoes besides his prom shoes so he just threw them on.

*a/n:truly can't remember if I said they graduated high school or not but they did.*

All Carlos wanted was for his girlfriend to speak to him, he didn't care if it was just hi. He missed her voice and her smile, he always catching himself watching old videos of them just to hear it again. He overall felt bad about the way he treated Mercedes in her last moments. King really believed she turned snake on the gang and he didn't like it all. But to find out she was genuine from start crushed him. He blamed himself he should've had her back. Mercedes' was tough she could handle her own but he should've been there to help family.

************************
Sitting on the floor in her closet, Essence searched through her shoes trying to find her favorite black Louis Vuitton ankle strapped heels. Throwing her head back in frustration she just let out the tears that she has been holding back all morning. Her throat hurt so bad from holding them in, she had to bury of one her best friends plus praying she doesn't have to bury her mother next. Essence and Keons dukes had to have emergency surgery for a bone marrow transplant. Like always if not one thing it's another.

Pooh got off the floor to grab her phone. She plopped down on her bed before scrolling down her contacts clicking on " Big Killa🥸🔫"  after hearing the phone ring two times before hearing a deep voice on the other end

" Hi twin, I was just checking to see if you guys was up and getting ready?" I said looking at my brother smiling. I thought I lost him and I wanted to stop breathing instantly. We did everything together we came into this world together but he's still here with me and I appreciate every second.