1 ➼ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?

what's your name pretty stranger?

characters !

characters !

adagaki y/n

[yes y/n has face claim and personality of aki, any prob?]

"hello pretty boy"

~~~

choso

"pretty boy

"pretty boy....? me?"

~~~

choso sighed seeing geto and mahito playing like they have no any better work. mahito began whining how geto cheated which made choso rub his temples. he stood up to walk somewhere peaceful.

"hey choso, are you leaving?" geto asked as he never really goes out.

"yeah don't follow me" choso replied as geto nodded and he left the place.

~~~

of course choso being half human and half curse, he was seen by the humans too. some eyes him weirdly by his outfit and hair while some fangirled him.

he shook his head and sat on the sand inhaling the fresh air watching the sunset. the beach was like paradise. it smelled like new ocean air refresher. the sand was hot and also cold due to the sun and the waves. 

not far from the sea, you can see the palm trees swaying in the air from the strong wind. the navy blue ocean, people and children laughing and building sandcastles, swimming and having fun. there was a comforting silence which was intruded by a sweet voice.

"hey!" it was a feminine voice, but choso didn't pay attention to it and thought it wasn't directed to him but as it came near the radius of his auditory canal, he knew it was him but was still in doubt. 

"hey! pretty boy" he turned around a saw a girl, a beautiful one indeed. she was fair-skinned girl who was or looked 19-20 year old. she had thigh-length navy blue hair that is tied in two messy low pigtails with a square fringe hanging just above her bright royal blue eyes  which was swaying in the air. she was wearing a normal  slim figure 

"me?" choso mumbled questioning the teenage girl as she nodded her head and took a seat beside him, giving him some personal space of course. "mhm who else?" she asked him again as he had surprised by a girl who called him pretty for the first time.

"i look pretty?" he tilted his head as the girl beside him chuckled with his cute surprised form. she observed the man,  he had black wild hair that some tied in two ponytails, which she found them very cute and was stopping herself from touching it. he had thin eyebrows, and a black rectangle covering the bridge of his nose, which made him look intimidating but also cute.

"if you didn't know that, you are living a life of lies" she gave him a closed eye smiled as he felt his blood rush to his cheeks, he was not familiar with these feelings.

"uhh t-thankyou ...?" he said, it was more like a questioning statement at the end. "y/n. adagaki y/n, you can call me y/n 'cause i hate my last name" the blue haired female said and waved her hand in air, and choso nodded.

"what's your name pretty stranger?" she asked with raised eyebrow. "choso" he introduced and turned towards to sunset. "choso?" she asked turning towards him and seeing the side view of his face and she grinned. "mhm only choso" he mentioned.

"nice meeting you choso-kun" she said and grabbed his hands to shake it. it surprised the male by her cute honorific and her actions. her hand was surprisingly warm and provided choso's freezing hands some comfortable warmth.

"you know you look like a med student who has insomnia....and..." she chuckled as she saw what he was wearing. he actually wore light colored long sleeved shirt and light colored baggy pants, black scarf, two black sashes that cover his body in a X pattern, and a black sash around his waist. he just looked at her waiting for her to continue.

there was a message pop up sound heard as she looked at it and frowned "...ah it's getting late" she said as she saw her mobile where there were few messages by her who know from whom. "but, before that..."

"here" she gave him a pair of new f/c elastic hair ties. "this is for you, nice space buns by the way, if possible let's meet again huh?" she smiled and waved super fast leaving choso surprised as he sighed looking down at the hair tie which was on his palm. though she was a complete stranger he felt comfortable with her. he wanted to spend more time with her- if possible.

he smiled "yeah──

── see you again y/n"