7 ➼ 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

jealousy, jealousy

~~~

what was he feeling right now? anger? probably. but the reason?

suspicion? maybe. but why?

possessiveness? yeah, you can also say that.

Jealousy.

yep the well known half spirit and half human, emo boy is feeling really jealous seeing you hangout with a boy.

you first had asked him for hangout but later cancelled saying something came up and you were busy.

then why is he seeing you with a boy, 3 inches taller than you with his arm on your shoulder, both of you having the brightest smiles.

now who's gonna tell him that jealousy comes from insecurity; fear that you often think that you are not good enough. but it is just an emotion experienced by a normal hormonal being.

it cannot be controlled. how much you try to hide it, it shows in your change of behaviour.

he wants to slap himself for being so weak for you, as small tears brim in the corner of his eyes.

he just wanted to use his blood manipulation technique on the guy.

the demon inside him stiffens up; it is tense, alert. it scrapes one finger along the bottom of his stomach, green-eyed and hungry.

what can he even do? how can he blame you.

he was handsome than him, a full human who makes you laugh and understands emotion while here he is the exact opposite.

but he stopped and remembered what you told him other day.

he told himself to stop caring 

"you are new to many emotions, don't just bottle up them and suffer by yourself, involve others in your happiness, and get rid of negative attitude"

he just decided to keep quite and not think negative stepping back as your voice suddenly called him out of his thoughts. 

"choso-kun!" you shouted dragging the boy by his wrist as choso gulped. 

"you were busy, why are you here?" he regret the words the second they leave his lips, the query that was never meant to be asked.

"just having fun" you said, he answers in his usual, easy way, but surely there's something off. you search his eyes for any recognition, any fondness, any fear. fear that you might know the truth.

you betray nothing, but the demon doesn't let up.

she's lying, it whispers. you're really gonna believe her ? You're not going to find out for yourself?

"what a coincidence, i was just talking about you" you smiled as choso froze.

talking about me?

he shook his head ignoring the negative thoughts and continues glaring daggers at the male.

laughing bitterly, his demon swelling inside him, consuming every inch of his body. it is a fire within him, burning away all logic and reason and good feeling .

"ah so you are choso-san, nice to meet you. i am adagaki dazai" the taller male but shorted than choso introduced and smiled giving his hand for a shake as choso froze once again.

'adagaki'

"choso-kun, this is my cousin and you know him" y/n laughed as choso's entire world fell down. he was just your cousin and he just doubted over both of yours's and his entire friendship

"ah! I'm──

──so stupid"