10 ➼ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

realization

~~~

never did choso find himself in this situation. 

"pretty boy !"

why does he always feel nervous yet exited with you. you were so beautiful that he was not able to control himself from looking at you secretly.

"hey! let's go get another ice-cream then!"

he feels excited, nervous, a sense of pleasure, giddiness, he also gets butterflies when you are around.

"and then i burned it HAHAH"

he used to feel like he is on cloud nine all the time when you do something for him, care for him, smile for him.

"are you okay choso-kun?"

throughout the day he used to wait near the beach for the collage time to end so that he can see you and talk to you.

"man i hate collage, so many works"

even after spending all day with you, he still feel lonesome when you leave. he wonders what you're doing and whether you're thinking about him. 

maybe he already have plans to meet the next day, but he still wonders how he'll manage until he sees you again.

'should i text her? nah she is busy unlike me'

whenever you spoke to him, he used to listen to you, forgetting everything else in the world.

"you're in love choso" geto said to him. 

falling in love is like giving a person a loaded gun and let them point at your heart, but you're trusting them not to pull the trigger.

"life is pain. we are all in pain, all the time choso-kun"

he wants to hold your hands tight, in a dark room, stand close, feel your breathe, give a mild kiss on your lips, and keep staring at each other for hours.

"meh who cares let's enjoy"

he wants to make you laugh, seeing you smile, gives him comfort.

"i hate those scary creatures, i always have nightmares about them. "

he wants to sit together in lawn during rains, under a shed, amidst the scent of mud and the unusual dark sky, having a cup of hot tea together, sharing memories.

"if you ever loose someone you loved and care about, know they're in the sky watching you. death doesn't end your love for someone. take solace knowing the the special part of them have moved inside your heart, the part where love is."

he pledged to wipe your every tear, lend you his shoulders, he wants to protect you like a mother, support them in tough times.

"i'm sorry for your brothers choso-kun"

L-O-V-E might be a four letter word but it's a combination of hundred different feelings.

he constantly is in the fear of losing you . he fears what might happen if he leave. that big 'What if' is looming overhead 24/7. but in the end he only get this feeling when he's in love.

"i'm fine choso-kun see?"

he always make time for you. nothing seems that important when it comes to you. you're your top priority now. you're important to him.

"heh? you have all the time in the world na choso-kun"

Yep he is definitely in love.

but problem is will you return your feelings?

"maa~ you're gonna be be the──

── death of me y/n"