5 ➼ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬

bracelets

~~~

"umm i don't know...?"

"come on it will be fun"

"b-but-"

"shh no buts"

choso sighed and gave up. "fine..." he mumbled barely audible than a whisper as the female beside him grinned from ear to ear. she placed down a box as she took out something from the big box.

"this is 0.6mm string" y/n said as she stretched the elastic string pressed between her thumb and fore finger holding her two arms, showing the male as he nodded.

she placed the string down as she dug the box again "um.... oh here!" she showed him a few back of small dice things with alphabets on it with multicolour pastel and kriya beads.

"these are..?" he questioned opening the pack and placing the small thing on his palm and observing it, playing with his fingers and looking at it blinking every 3 seconds.

"it's assorted beads and some... things" she mumbled as she took out some of pearls, and designing beads looking to make sure its what she wanted with her scissor.  

"okay your hand now." she said as demand laced her voice as she held out her arm towards the male. he gulped down his saliva stuck in his throat avoiding to chock on it. he obeyed her. 

he placed his rough hands gently on his palm which looked like she didn't mind the roughness as she held his wrist measuring twice the length of his wrist with the string. 

y/n held the scissors and cut some extra with the correct length as choso watched her not bothering to ask until she says thinking it would distract her.