6 ➼ 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

ice cream date

~~~

"aaagh!"

"oh my goodness!!!"

"fuck!"

y/n hissed as she got  a neck burn for curling her hair. though she never paid too much attention towards her hair and hairstyles, she would like to change it once in a while.

changing her hairstyle will make her feel like an entirely new person. it will give her an "all eyes on you" effect, which will definitely give her a confidence boost. 

so instead of changing styles, you cut your hair and dyed it. ah yes you did- author is not joking i swear. moving on... you had messaged choso, your friend? no. definitely not. you crush? hmm maybe but it would be a understatement.

coming back, you messaged choso offering for an ice-cream date.

you definitely like him, that's why you took interest in him in the first place. "hi!" she smiled as choso turned and frowned immediately. "hel- who are you?" he asked coldly.

you deadpanned and sat beside him only making the male back away. "um miss this seat is──

"it's me choso-kun" you mumbled as his eyes widened. "your- you-" he said not able to for a meaning full sentence but his eyes was fixed on your hair. 

"so.. do you like it?" y/n asked as she ran fingers throughout her hair. "um it's good i guess" choso answered honestly. he didn't care much about appearance, styles and shit but you did.

for him it was already heard to recognise you and besides he is not good with his words.

"i guess?!" she repeated frowning dejected as mushrooms grew beside her. 'is she sulking' the male thought and panicked. "hey! your old hair was nice" he tried to comfort you but it only made it worse.

"so you didn't like it?" y/n pouted crossing her arm. choso being  a sweetheart realized his mistake as raised his arms in surrender. "though i didn't mean it like that, i prefer you old hair because it was easily recognised" he stated.

"don't worry this is not permeant hair dye and my hair can grow" you shrugged and held choso's hand dragging him with you towards the ice-cream shop.

~~~

"which one do you like miss?" the employee smiled at you and you pointed at [ice cream color] and grinned. "[favourite ice-cream] please with extra [wherever you prefer dough/ cookie /cream etc]" you said as he handed you your ice-cream.

"and you sir?" he smiled at choso who was busy admiring all the multicoloured ice-creams as y/n tapped on his shoulder to get his attention. 

"which one do you like?" she asked and the male shrugged. "i never tasted them" he said making the woman almost drop her ice-cream cone. "for real?" she asked again as choso sighed and nodded.

"well your gonna try the best ice cream!!" she beamed ordering [which tastes good cause idk? i love what i love]  

~~~

"i hope our not lactose intolerance" she mumbled giving the male his ice cream as he gladly accepted and smiled at her. "i am not" he defended.

"cold" he mumbled tasting the ice-cream. "don't eat it, lick it! and not too face you're gonna have brain freeze" she panicked saying it to the inexperienced male.

"tastes good, i hope this isn't a burden " he smiled referring to their friendship as she returned the smile of her own.

"no problem because──

──you mean a lot to me"