11 ➼ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

confession

~~~

ever since your last meeting with choso, he started being clingy. he would always greet you with his rare smiles which you were kind off happy seeing him show his emotions without being awkward.

he would randomly give you hugs and kisses on your forehead which would immediately activate the butterfly effect in your stomach making your cheeks betray you.

he would just laugh at your reaction claiming it was cute.

at times to tease him back you would kiss his cheek and he starts malfunctioning.

he would sneak in sweets and snacks with you at night as you both enjoy each other's presence under the stars as he tells you stories about his brother and curses.

in return you would read him mythologies, science fictions.

both having the butterfly feeling in your stomachs, both his and your faces as red as tomato when the other one would do something, both his and your heart racing like a marathon.

you would randomly comb his hair styling and rambling on how you rejected boys it as he closes his eyes, relaxing and listens to you just nodding in between and adding some of his words.

he enjoys the feeling of your hand stocking his hair.

right now;

you had your eyes closed as only thing that can be heard is your light snores as choso held your head against his chest sharing the warm feeling for your body head.

both of you were resting together and talking to each other before you fell asleep as choso ran his hands through your silky h/c h/l hair.

he was stroking your head in that way as his hands linger on your cheek giving you a soft smile and holding you close as you are the most gentle thing on earth.

he drops his hand around your waist a bit hesitant from behind and nuzzling his face against you neck inhaling you f/s scent.

as you lean towards him, "mmm... you're warm" you mumble half-asleep as choso apologises thinking he woke you up but you just pat his head in a ways saying it's alright.

"f/f..." you mumble in your sleep as choso tilts his head thinking what is that when it hits him that you are hungry.

"i'll go get something for you" he mumbles softly removing his arm as he was instantly grabbed by your soft hands. 

"no! you can't get up... you're my prisoner for today" you say full awake, fluttering your eyes as he hesitantly nods going back to same position.

"hey... y/n?" he called you to make sure you did not fall asleep again as you hummed just closing your eyes. "did you remember when i asked about love?" he asks as your eyes immediately went wide open.

"yeahh?" you say unsure of what he is going to talk after. "well i was having these feelings... like my heart would beat really fast, and i feel something in my stomach also followed by my face getting warm sometimes..."

"i spoke about it with someone as i realized..." he took a deep breadth "i am in love with you y/n, i know it's been like 6 months we are together and building our friendship. thankyou for being my friend too, you showed me a new side of mine.. you thought me many things.."

"i always feel nervous yet excited when i am with you, you are really beautiful y/n, i love when you care for me, smile for me. even thought we spent a lot of times i would still miss you. "

"i-i would still wonders how i'll manage until i see you again. i want to make you laugh, seeing you smile, gives me comfort and makes me happy too. i always find my eyes searching for you, when i see you with other man, i can't control my anger and jealousy.. i just want to be with you always but..."

"seeing you always reject guys makes me anxious as i always imagine myself in his position one day, i tried to deal with these but stupid feelings..." he mumbled his cheeks red.

"even though you reject me, can we please maintain our friendship? i don't want to lose you" he finished meeting your glossy e/c eyes as he panicked inside.

"i-i'm sorry──" he was about to apologise but met your warm lips against his as his eyes widened him shock, both your faces flushed red.

he even forced himself to read romance novels and watch movies for you, how can you reject him?

he kissed you back holding you body close to his as your tears ran down your cheek meeting his skin too, you both pull away gasping for oxygen looking at each other's crimson cheek and staring at each other's eyes.

you broke the silence by smiling sweetly at the male, "did that answer pretty-boy?" you mumbled softly making choso's lips curve towards up.

"that means i can hug you and kiss you?" he asked as you nodded, "what are we now?" you asked smirking as choso looked away.

"i know what you are hinting on" he whispered as you smiled, "then what are you waiting for?' you laughed waiting for him, 

"y/n will you be my girlfriend?" he asked wiping your tears and holding your hands as you nodded happily "yes!" you hugged him.

"thank-you──

── for loving me y/n"

unedited