12 ➼ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

pretty girl

~~~

"mummy!!" a five year old girl yelled clinging to y/n's legs and choso ran behind the small girl.

"hello Chiyo" the h/c female smiled giving her groceries to her husband and picking up her daughter.

she looked into her daughter's small dark purple eyes inherited from her father.

"lollipop?" she asked softly as y/n stocked her daughter's hair, "mama got you candies, but first you need rest" she answered.

"you didn't listen to me when i said you to nap" choso yelled from kitchen as h/c haired female laughed.

"mamma knows best!" chiyo screamed immediately hopping from your arm and running around as her father chased her picking her up in no time as both of them laughed.

 he would do airplane with the baby all the time because the baby loves it and he loves his daughter.

she also had blood manipulation technique from her father but he choso not to tell anyone except his own daughter and wife.

he even taught his daughter to not use her techniques from bad purposes and to not show off.

he is still scared about his daughter's and wife's safety after the shibuya's incident

he educated his daughter about self defence and curses but he's a sucker for y/n's attention.

"is uncle yuji coming?" chiyo asked swaying her small hands as y/n nodded, "he might be..." she mumbled. "that means i get to meet uncle gumi and saki-nee chan!" she exclaimed happily. 

"hey sweetheart..." choso said wrapping his arm around y/n's waist and resting his head on her shoulder before kissing her cheeks.

"wassup lover boy" the h/c haired female said laughing and turning around, hugging her husband and looking into his eyes.

"still beautiful..." he mumbled kissing her forehead as she closed her eyes enjoying his warmth.

"and you're still pretty.." she said and both shared a sweet passionate kiss.

"i love──

──you pretty girl"

THE END.