2 ➼ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

well we meet again

~~~

choso sighed as he was sitting on the warm sand observing the waves go and come. it was unlike him, why was he here anyway? is he waiting for something? or a certain someone?

the same blue haired girl appeared in his mind. "if possible let's meet again" the same words kept repeating through his head, he couldn't even concentrate on what geto was planning or why mahito was whining like always, but he couldn't care less about that shigaraki wanna be anyway.

he was holding the same hair tie she gave him. it's like she is playing with his mind. "looks like she is not coming" he whispered as was ready to leave. what did he expect anyway? a kind stranger to just come and meet him again? nah,... boy was he wrong

~~~

"are you leaving?" a voice was heard as he instantly recognised it as turned around to see a frowning female with a f/c backpack with some [fav anime character] key chain attached to it.

she parked her bicycle locking it and coming close to the dark haired male. "choso-kun, i'm sorry i was late" she apologised and bowed. "i-its okay don't bow" he said panicking at her actions as she lifted her face and smiled fixing the strap of bag on her shoulder.

"i knew you were kind... but got stuck up with some things" she sighed annoyed as the male noticed her discomfort and stress but didn't know what to do or how to comfort people.

she said as she read his mind "oh don't worry, it's just this" he opened her bag pack's zip and pulled out a bunch for multicolor letter cards with heart and cute designs with flowers and chocolates. 

"is there something special today?" choso asked the female as she stared at him and blinked.

"you don't know what are these?" she held out one of the letter as he shook his head resulting the female's jaw drop. she sighed "these are confession letters choso-kun" she said as he processed her words.

"confession? letter?" he tilted his head. "love letter? does that ring a bell?" she asked as he shook his head. "what's that anyway?" he asked giving up.

"a love letter is a letter expressing romantic love for a person you admire, love, like adore or whatever" she explained as she took out a chocolate with a flower and handed it to him.

"love? adore?" he mumbled not understanding it. he knew it is a type of emotion but didn't know that teens and adults write letter, give chocolates. "ah don't worry about those" she asked about his confused state and ripped out a letter one by one.

choso widened his eyes. "wh-what are you doing y/n" he asked as she continued to do the same. "these were in my lockers, tch such a waste of craft materials" she sighed and groaned ripping it apart. "but didn't you tell they give it to the loved ones?" he asked.

"yeah and i am rejecting them" she put those ripped pieces in a paper bag. "they are immature, they don't actually love or like me" she said looking at him eating her chocolate. 

"they just make bets, what me because i am rich or a physical attraction" she pouted annoyed. "i know all the letters were not the same, but i can't just be too picky to date someone, so i reject them all, and scare them off with my bitch face"  she laughed as he stayed silent. 

"my parents always treat me like a princess, though it was fun when you were young... like you get what you ask for but it became so damn difficult when i was in high school back then or present's university." she rested her head on her knees.

"they are always controlling and think that woman should listen to man or her elders... manipulative bitches" she growled in anger and balling her fist. "it became frustrated as they started sending me to therapy" she gulped her own saliva. 

"why?" choso asked as he moved closer to the female listening to her. "you think i'm getting paranoid or crazy but from young i can see monsters... like a purple blooded ones, with eyes on it's body. some communicated and some react to sound which i found out growing up." he struggled at her sentence as choso widened his eyes. 'monsters? no it can't be' he thought.

"monsters?" he asked as she nodded her head pointing at a directing to where a medium but small curse was. "you see that thing? i guess you cannot, but when i said this to my parents they said i was crazy and that therapist and i'm hallucinating things. i argued with them but they didn't agree with me" she held back her tears from the memory of her parents shouting. 'so... she can see curses'  he said mentally.

"sometimes it attacked me which i can protect myself because of my self defence and fast reflex, i may have killed some but when i see a bigger one i run away." her voice cracked as he hugged her immediately not knowing what to do. his body acted on his own. 'he can exorcise curse? i can feel her cursed energy' he thought

"you are not crazy y/n i can see them too" he whispered hesitantly as she was shocked. "you can see them too?" as he nodded and wiped her tears. "they are called curses and it is due to negative emotions of the society " he said and patted her back.

y/n leaned into his touch. "i will explain more, other time but when you see them avoid eye contact and hide." he warned her as she nodded and let out a dry laugh. "thank you choso-kun" she smiled whole heartily to a person who can understand her to which he smiled back unknowing to him. "you're──

──welcome y/n"