Chapter 34- Deceit

⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️
This chapter contains depictions of sexual assault and language.
Reader discretion is advised.

The newly formed trio—Bunmi, Habiba, and Damola—arrived at the hotel hours before the concert was scheduled to begin. Damola had reserved a suite for them to relax in before the main event at 10pm.

Immediately they got to the hotel, he proceeded to the reception to check-in and retrieve the key card, but to his utmost surprise, he ran into his childhood best friend, Ajayi and they briefly caught up.

Ajayi revealed to him that he was actually part of Corey V's entourage and added that Deray was going to give a surprise performance.

"My guy! Bunmi loves Deray too. I can't wait to see her face when she finds out"

"Wait! Old Boy, I could actually arrange backstage passes for you guys"

"If it's not much to ask, we are actually three, plus her best friend"

"Ah! The more the merrier old boy! It's not a problem. I'll see you backstage my guy"

"Alright. Safe!" Damola yelled as they parted ways.

Damola chose to keep it as a surprise for Bunmi and her best friend. He made his way back to them and they all proceeded up to their suite, to while away time.

At the concert, they danced and sang their hearts out for three good hours, thoroughly enjoying themselves. Bunmi couldn't contain her excitement, especially when Damola whispered into her ear, about another surprise.

"Baby, guess who has backstage passes?," He whispered.

"Ahhhhh!," She screamed in return.

"I can't handle anymore surprises at this point. Are you being serious?," She questioned.

"Ofcourse babe! Let's go," He answered before entwining their hands.

Leading them backstage, Ajayi was already waiting for them. He introduced them to the stars of the show; Corey V and Deray. Bunmi was overjoyed and couldn't do much more than to embrace her husband gleefully.

The trio divided into two groups, the ladies went to sit with Corey V who already had ladies around him while Damola and Ajayi went with Deray and another friend of his. They spent hours gisting, drinking and having a great time.

However, when Corey V suggested to his group that they should go up to his suite to watch a movie, Bunmi hesitated. Although they were about four ladies there, she still wasn't fond of the idea. She quickly texted Damola to see if he was okay with it.

He nodded signifying his approval. With that, she got up and joined them, but not before going over his discreet message one more time.

"Keep your location on and text me if you ever feel uncomfortable and you want to leave," the message read.

"Okay my love," She quickly replied before following them.

Corey V, Bunmi, Habiba, and two girls whom she came to know were twins all proceeded to the suite. They had just sat down and one of the girls was with the remote when Habiba suggested that they order for room service- which was the plan. She ordered two bottles of Champagne; Lyre's Classico grande- which was Bunmi's favorite and Töst- Cory V's request and the twins decided on popcorn.