Chapter 3:Confusion

(Hey guys,thanks for the support and also,the reason it took me so much time to post a chapter,so basically,chapter 2,is mostly because I'm in secondary school in year 10 and I had a lot of work to do and stuff and yknow,French school so yeah,it's going kinda crazy in there and we are all getting tired and stuff but I'm okay.also I'm so happy cuz i got danganronpa on the switch and I already started playing and it's great!also,im going to try opening my third eye tonight!wish me luck everyone!)

Y/n's POV

As I opened the basement door,I saw some stairs that were pretty long.kinda creepy but yeah...I went down the stairs while being careful to watch my steps because of the fact that the switch was down there and it was broken anyways,butt of course(plus I forgot to mention it) I took a flashlight to go down there.

I got at the end of the stairs and I had to do multiple turns and make sure I don't walk right into one of the box towers there were here.but when I got to the end of the basement,I truly did not expect the next thing I saw.

Y/n:what??when did you get here??

Embry?:hahahaha silly you!im not embry!im the one you all call the monster in this basement!

Y/n:why do you look like them?!

Monster:simply because this is all~~ their fault!THEY ARE THE ONE WHO LOCKED ME UP IN HERE THINKING I KILLED THEIR DUMB PARENTS!AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!THEY PUSHED DR D.LIGHT IN HERE!AND THEN YOU TWO SAY WE ARE THE MONSTER BUT YOU ARE NOT?!THAT JUST MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

Y/n:DONT TRY TO BLAME THEM WHEN THEY DIDNT PUSH HIM OFF!!!!IN FACT,THEY DESPERATELY TRIED TO STOP HIM FROM GOING DOWN THERE!!HE TRIPPED AND FELL DOWN AND SHE PANICKED!

Monster:WHATEVER!SHE STILL LOCKED ME UP IN HERE FOR NOTHING!!

Y/n:YOU APPEARED IN HERE THE MOMENT EMBRY'S PARENTS WERE GONE!!OF COURSE THEY WOULD THINK YOU'RE THE ONE AT FAULT HERE!!

Monster:BUT WE COULD HAVE JUST TALKED ABOUT IT AND I COULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT I DIDNT DO IT!!

Y/n:listen,they panicked,okay?anyone would've reacted the same way when their parents are gone and that something appears in their basement all of a sudden when their parents are gone!

Monster:let me out of here...

Y/n:I can't trust you right now,you still killed dr d.light instead of asking him for help!

Monster:I WAS HUNGRY AS HECK!!!DONT YOU SEE THEY BARELY FEED ME MUCH?!?AND THEY KEEP THROWING IT AT ME!IM ALL DIRTY RIGHT NOW!!

Y/n:STILL NOT A REASON TO EAT HIM!!HE COULD'VE HELPED YOU GET OUT!!

Monster:let me out.

Y/n:no!

Monster:Let.Me.Out.

Y/n:I won't let you go out of here!

Monster:I said....

LET ME OUT!!!!

Holy shit,they just started charging at me in full speed!!i ran away as fast as I could until I got out of here.

Monster:COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!!!

Y/n:FUCK NO!!IM LOCKING THE DOOR AT YOUR FACE!!!

Monster:DONT YOU DARE DO THAT-

Before they got the time to finish their phrase,I closed the door and locked it directly after and they began banging on the door with an inhuman force.its like they could break it soon so I had to bring something to block it.