Chapter 6: Something feels off

Embry's POV

I stare at Embers as anger apppears in me and boils the more I see them close to y/n. It irritates me to know that they think they can just glue themself like that for no reason. It's not fair how close they are to her already.

Embry:okay,embers~ ? Can we talk in private real quick??

Embers:um sure??

Embry:great. Come with me.

We go in the bedroom and I snap.

Embry:embers,I'm not tryna be rude but you are getting a little too close to y/n in my opinion and I would gladly like it if you could be less touchy.

Embers:wait. Are you jealous??

Embry:WHA-I. AM. NOT.

Embers:you totally are!

Embry:i am not jealous. I just think you are too close to her.

Embers:geez okay if you don't want me to be ToO cLoSe to her then okay,I won't.

Embry:good,that's great to know-

Embers:in one condition.

Embry:ugh,fine.

Embers:okay,when we go to bed,we wait until y/n is fully asleep and we'll go in the living room.

Embry:why?

Embers:stfu and let me finish. There is something strange about the wall that makes it look unreal and I want to have someone with me as a witness so that people don't take me for a crazy person.

Embry:*sigh* fine,as long as you promise not to glue y/n anymore.

Embers:deal?

Embry:deal.

Y/n's POV

Y/n:Embry,Embers! It's time to go sleep now!

Both:okay!

We all go sleep and I end up falling asleep with both Embers and Embry in my arms.

This is gonna be a pretty good night!

Embry's POV

I was about to fall asleep when Embers started to shift a lot and got out of bed before moving their hand in a gesture to tell me to follow them.

I did as they asked and we both made our way to the living room in front of a wall.

Embry:I don't understand,what is wrong with it?

Embers:I don't know either,I just really feel like something's off about it.

Embry:now that you mention it,it does feel off,like as if something was missing.

I try to touch the wall but my hand goes through it and I feel myself get dragged into it.

Embry:HUH?!WHAT THE,NO LET GO!!

Embers:EMBRY!

Embers pulls on my arm in an attempt to pull me back out but both of us end up dragged inside the wall.

(That's all for tonight!i had forgot this chapter so yeah!hope you enjoyed!dont forget to drink,and eat butt not too much!dont forget to stay healthy and I accept you for who you are!ill see you all on another day!anyways Author~Chan out!)

488 words,that's great to know!