Chapter 9: what happened..?

Okay first off, I AM SOOOO SORRYYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK BUT I HAD FINALS AND SHIT GOING ON AND I WAS ALSO SICK, TIRED AND I AN ALSO WORKING MORE ON MY MANGA AND A SONG WITH A FRIEND OF MINE,SO SORRY!!! Anyways sorry for the very very VERY late update.

Embry's POV

.
.
.
.
.
Huh?

Wait a second...

Where am I right now?

Oh. I'm still in bed. Hmm, then,was this all a dream?

This question repeats in my head multiple times until I feel a sharp pain on my leg.

Embry: Ow! What the-...

As I check to see what that sharp pain was, I saw my leg was bandaged and suddenly, everything came back to my mind.

Weren't we falling from the sky? I thought we would be dead...

I look behind me and see Embers and y/n sleeping. How cute..I should go make breakfast, that way they will 100% get up after smelling the pancakes.

I get up to make my way to the kitchen but my leg gave out of me instantly and I collapsed to the ground, which ended producing a loud sound.

Y/n slightly flinched at the sound and then got up, her hair being a bit of a mess. Embers tho... they don't look like they give a shit so I don't care.

Y/n: w-wha...*yawn* what was that ..?

Aww her voice sounds so tired and raspy because of that.

Y/n: oh. Embry? What are you doing on the floor?

Embry: oh, nothing I just fell while getting up.

Y/n: uhh hold on a sec... weren't we falling from the sky?? We were supposed to crash onto the floor, and from how high we were, we should've died.

Embry: yeah I know, but somehow we survived 😅😅

Y/n: hmm weird. Anyways...hey.. how come your leg already has bandages on it? I don't remember any of us taking care of it.

Embry: honestly I don't know how, but can you help me get up please?

Y/n: sure

Y/n gets out of bed and helps me get up and puts me back on the bed.

Y/n: hold on I think I still have a wheelchair or some crutches, stay here, I'll go get them for you.

Embry: okay y/n, also, should I wake Embers up?

Y/n: hmmm, nah, they'll wake up on their own, plus, if you wake them up, I'm sure they are gonna be mad at you. So it's better to just leave them be for now.

Embry: okay then

Y/n then goes down the stairs and I just wait here, wondering how come my leg is bandaged and how come I'm still alive.

I was looking around to see what I could do while I wait for her, until I noticed a paper on the table.

Embry: hm? What's that?

I went on the floor cuz I can't flippin walk, and I literally had to crawl but it was worth it, cuz I was able to get to the table, and I took the paper.

Dr. D. Light?!

Wha- how?! I thought he was....

Y/n: huh? Embry, what's going on?

Embry: come here. I'll show you.

Y/n: uhhh okay??

Y/n gets close to me and I show her the paper I saw.

Y/n: huh?! Isn't that the picture Dr.D. Light took with us before he died?? I thought he kept it!

Embry: yeah that's what I thought aswell.

Y/n: wait what's that behind it?

Embry: huh? Oh! It's a message!

We both read the message, and I end up in tears knowing that he is now looking over us.

Y/n: oh Embry, don't cry, I don't think Dr.D. Light would want you to cry... just show him you are happy that he is here for us!

Y/n's words made me smile even more than I was already.

I'm happy to know he is still here with us.

Sorry if this chapter was short but like I said, I'm sick and shit so ye. I might give another chapter soon, it's gonna be special because a special character is gonna appear! Lmao imma put some characters that normally don't even exist in this lol. 2 hints will be given and you will know it for sure once you understand.
Hint #1: it's a boy
Hint #2: he is from danganronpa 2.

At this point you sure as hell know who it is lol

Ye. But they are so alike so I just had to!
Anyways stay healthy! Don't forget to drink and to eat but not too much so that you can eat your lunch and dinner! Don't forget that I love you for who you are and will always accept you! And if you need to talk, you can ! I will also create a chat room in the danganronpa rp server made to vent about our problems! If you want to join, contact me on here (so, on wattpad) and tell me that you want to join, and I'll dm you (of course, that's in case you don't want others to know your discord acc!) other than that, have a great day! Goodbye/goodnight my wonderful readers! I love y'all !!

890 words, wow that's already good!

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*