Chapter 4:Bonding

Y/n's POV

Y/n:EMBRY!!!DON'T!!

Embry:huh?

Embry seemed to get their thoughts back together and saw what they were about to do which made them back away almost immediately.

Embry:oh god I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me I just heard-...oh.they did this on purpose,didn't they?

Y/n:huh?what do you mean?

As I push the desk in front of the door to fully block it for the rest of the night,embry explained everything to me.

Y/n:hey you!

Monster:what do you want.!?

Y/n:first off,calm the fuck down and don't yell at me.second off,don't try to manipulate me nor embry with dr d.light's voice,it won't work.and third of all,I literally told you I would let you out tomorrow to discuss about all this and you are the one who launched at me so calm down.you are staying in here for the night,tomorrow morning I'll let you out,though,one thing,you can't get out of the house.we can't risk for them to learn about all of this,okay,and don't launch at me tomorrow,also you'll have a proper breakfast with us.does that sound like a plan?

Monster: ...yeah sure,whatever.

Y/n:good!then,see you tomorrow morning,...uhm...

Monster:Embers,please just call me embers.

Y/n:okay,well goodnight embers.

Embers:night.

Y/n:come on,let's go sleep,embry.

Embry:okay,y/n.

We left the monster-uhm,I mean embers,and went back to our room.i felt bad for the fact that it was my fault embry got up and had to help me with this and stay up late.they are probably going to be really tired in the morning because of me...I slept with them this night,cuddling with them so that they could fall asleep quicker.

🎆🎊✨timeskip brought to you by Camilo just doing his smug face✨🎊🎆

I woke up almost immediately as I felt soft hair on my face and remembered I was cuddling embry yesterday night.their hair is so soft and I ended up hugging them more and they woke up directly and noticed my presence.

Embry:oh,hey y/n! You're so warm and comfy...I just want to fall back asleep while being in your arms.

Y/n:aww that's really cute but we need to get up tho,don't forget who is waiting for us down there.

Embry:yeah,I know but can't we just stay like this 5 more mins?

Y/n:sorry,no can do!

I soon got up and went downstairs with a sleepy embry glued to me with their head on my shoulder,following me like a cute little puppy!

Y/n:embry ,please sit down right here and wait for me.im gonna go get embers.

Embry :wait!y/n,you forgot the keys!*takes them out of their pocket*here!

Y/n:*takes the keys*thank you embry!

I kissed embry on the forehead and patted their head as they hummed in response.i went to the door and pushed the desk away as I directly heard footsteps come up the basement stairs before I even got the chance to open the door.

Embers:who...who is it?

Y/n: it's me,y/n.hold on,don't lay on the door,cuz I'm gonna open it.

Embers :okay.

I opened the door to see another sleepy embry,except for the fact that they were dirty and preferred to be called embers.

Y/n:okay,lets get you clean first,okay?

Embers:okay.

Embers followed me to the bathroom as I told them to take off their clothes and put them in the washing machine while I get new ones and that they go take a shower.

Embers:wait,you aren't just going to stand there watching me,right?

Y/n:what?!no!why would I do that?people need privacy,after all.

Embers:okay,cool.

I went the our bedroom and took some new clothes and heard embers starting the water.i went in front of the door and asked them if they were already in there.

Embers:um,yeah?why do you ask?

Y/n:did you pull the shower curtains ?

Embers:yeah?

Y/n:okay,good!keep them like that!

I got in and put the new clothes on the washing machine and told them I did and that I was gonna be in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the three of us.

Embers:ok!

Y/n:have a good shower!

I got out and closed the door and then went down the stairs and into the kitchen.embry noticed me and gave me a small smile,which I responded by smiling brightly at them.

✌️🤨📸😅time skip brought to you from NAGITO KOMAEDA ON THE NINTENDO DS!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH-excuse me!😅📸🤨✌️

I made a ton of pancakes 🥞 with syrup on top of each pancake tower in the plates.embry saw them but I didn't and got startled when a pair of arms hugged me from behind.i first thought it was embry since I thought they were the only one in the kitchen but got slightly shocked about the fact that embers was the one hugging me.

I saw embry and they seemed a little jealous to which I chuckled a bit and told them to come here.if I have to love both of them equally,with the same relationship level(which is that embry and y/n are actually just a young couple(no sexual or weird thing going on,just young love)),then i will.amd here I was,hugged from both sides by two embry's.

Y/n:okay okay,now please let go,you two.go sit down please.

Embry and embers:okay!

They went to sit down while I bring their plates and then turn back around to get mine and then sat down with them.

Embry was calmly eating their food while embers seemed like they didn't eat in ages and was eating really fast which kinda made me worried.

Y/n:embers,slow down! I wouldn't want you to choke on your own food!

Embers:okay,sorry.im just really hungry,that's why I was eating so fast.sorry for making you worried.

Y/n:it's fine,really.just go slower,okay?

Embers:okay!

Y/n:good!

After eating our breakfast,we took a bit of time to digest it all before getting into the serious topic.

(And that's all!thank you for all the support everyone and I truly hope you enjoyed this chapter,everyone!you are all amazing people in my eyes and I luv you all <3!and remember,stay safe,stay healthy,don't forget to drink and eat,but not too much!and don't forget I accept you for who you are,even if you are a sinner(I am a secret sinner,well not so secret now!lemons are just my life okAy!!!)as long as you aren't something bad,then I will accept you!hope you have a great day and uh...well,that's all I had to say!AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!!)

1200 words!i love that fact!!i get high numbers these days and it makes me really happy!!