Chapter 8: the dangerous escape

Y/n's POV

We ran and that monster kept chasing us while making weird sounds. We do many turns in an attempt for him to lose sight of us,and end up finding stairs. We go down those stairs for multiple minutes. Jesus Christ,those stairs are hella long!

As we get to the end of it,we directly pass the door at the end,but when we pass it,we realise that the rooms are almost the same but a little different.

We walk,thinking that we are safe,as we search for an exit. After half an hour, Embry gasps,startling me and confusing Embers.

Y/n: what's wrong Embry-

Embry: Doctor D. Light?!

Embers:Embry are you high? He's dead-...what the fuck...

Y/n: no.

Embry:what do you mean no?

Y/n: that's not him.

Embry:stop lying,imma go hug him!

Embers:EMBRY NO!THATS THE MONSTER FOR SURE!

Y/n: trust me for that... I know what I'm saying, and that is not him. Like Embers said, that's the monster.

Embry: but I-

Embers: Embry,listen to her,she knows more than us in that subject.

The monster looked at us and transformed back to his real form so we again had to run. Until,Embry tripped and fell to the ground.

Y/n and Embers: Embry!

Embry:owww...

Embers:fuck,we need to get them back up.

Y/n:I'm gonna go get them.

I run to Embry and lift them up,and they wince in pain when they get back up. We try to run but they are having many difficulties to run.

Y/n: Embry what's wrong?

Embry:My leg hurts...

Embers:EMBRY,Y/N,WATCH OUT!!!

We turn around to see the monster really close to us. I hold Embry and start carrying them bridal style (not for sexual or romantic stuff,it's just that y/n needs to be really fast) and we run as fast as we can.

 I hold Embry and start carrying them bridal style (not for sexual or romantic stuff,it's just that y/n needs to be really fast) and we run as fast as we can

Embers:uhhh why are you holding them like this??

Y/n: they are injured on their leg so they can't run so I'm carrying them .

Embers started glaring at Embry a lot as we continued running as if our life was depending on it,which,technically,they were.

30 minutes of running later

We find a sort of door on the floor,and I knew that was the exit.

Y/n: t-that's the exit!!

Embry:really?

Y/n: yes really!!

Embers: then let's go!

We open it and jump out before the monster could catch us.

Wait... the exit leads to the sky!!

We end up in the sky and see the clouds and our house.

Embers:WAIT WHAT?!

Embry: Y/N I'm scared!!

Embers: SHUT THE FU-...

Embers falls unconscious and soon after ,Embry does too.

I fall unconscious too after seeing how close to the ground we were getting.

So this is the end,huh? We are really gonna die like this? What a sad life...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???'s POV

I stop the three children and make them land safely on the ground. I look at them and notice Embry's injured leg.

"You poor thing,let me bandage that up. Those special bandages will heal you in 4 days."

I smile at them all.

"Do not worry Embry,you are in good hands. She knows how to take good care of you. I miss you so much... and I'm sorry for your loss,your parents are definitely dead by now and I am sorry for that. I know you can hear me,but don't worry,you are in good hands."

A sad expression appears on Embry's face and they mumble something.

"Oh Embry, don't worry,I know you didn't mean to push me down those stairs,nor did Embers mean to eat me."

I create a necklace with a picture of me in it and my name on it and put it on Embry. I also remembered that I took a picture with them. I get the picture and teleport us to their rooms. I place them in Embry's bed and put the picture on a little table in their room. I hear Embry mumble again the same thing.

"Doctor D.Light..?"

"Shhh sleep Embry."

I write something behind the picture and kiss Embry on the forehead before leaving them in the hands of Y/n.

"I'll always be there for you Embry,I'll save you when you need to."

-From Doctor D.Light

(Wow! I honestly didn't know I was able to write that kind of thing! I'm honestly proud of this! Writing this somehow made me sad at the end of it. Okay,I hope you liked this chapter and I tell you,good day! Don't forget to drink and eat,but don't eat too much! Stay healthy! Don't forget I'm always here for you and if you want to talk to me privately,you can! Remember I love you all and I support you for who you are! Well that's all for today! AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!)

850! Yessss getting so high with the words! That's really good!!