Important a/n note cuz yeah..

Okay first of all I'm so sorry for being gone for so long but being in college is much more difficult than I thought and i didn't have any time in front of me sadly, and I'm probably still won't have some time in front of me to continue this but don't worry, this book isn't going to be discontinued, I just need to find some time and inspiration cuz I don't have any of those. Also there are 2 other things I wanted to say, first of all,I am so happy cuz I am now in a relationship with a very kind person after being out of a really toxic relationship I had. I know it has nothing to do with this book but I just had to share this because I finally feel happy and safe. The second thing tho... it disgusted me.. you all know r34? Well a year ago I checked on it to make sure that embry wasnt being sexualized, and luckily there was nothing, but just some days ago... I went to check and.. you know what I saw. I don't understand people who think it is nice to sexualize a literal MINOR, and I swear to god I don't want to find a single one of those bastards here, because that is literally pedophilia and it's against the laws. Yeah it's a fictional character, WHO CARES?! YOU ARE STILL SEXUALIZING A FUCKING MINOR, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? And the worst part is that there wasn't just 1 drawing but at least 3-4 ones of Embry with Ryo. Wtf is wrong with humanity.. I'm just disgusted. I hope y'all aren't all like this cuz if you are, I swear I will block y'all from reading this book ever again.

Goodnight.

Also for the nice people. If you happen to live in France, and want to go to a cosplay convention like paris manga or the Japan expo, I'll be there both days on paris manga in a Nagito Komaeda cosplay, and on the Japan expo, I'm not sure yet but I should be there on the second day. I'll give more info on the Japan expo when we'll be close to it. So if you happen to know me or just live there and plan to go to the conventions, if you find a Nagito Komaeda cos like this:

( for obvious reasons, I am not showing the faces of those wonderful cosplayers except mine because that's the only way you could recognize me) (yeah I'm the one with the cat ears)

Then just know that this is me! Yep, call me Maria or Luna! And plss don't be afraid to come talk to me!! It makes me happy to find people who appreciate my stories irl! It would be extremely fun! Also on the first day of paris manga, I'll be there probably in the morning and idk when I'll go back at my house tho, but on the second day, I'll be there really early on the start and probably till the end of it! So you should be able to see me! And I do free hugs as well!! Anyways that's all I had to say, feel free to come see me if you want!

EDIT: on the first day of paris manga I'll actually be in a midari ikishima cosplay and it's only on the second day that I'll be in a Nagito Komaeda cosplay. Here's my Midari cosplay:

I just won't have the Nagito jacket is all

I just won't have the Nagito jacket is all. Ok byeee!