Chapter 10: A new guest

Embers POV

What the...
Tf is all that sound??

I get up and look around, only to find out that I'm back in our room.

Embers: wait what.

Okay this is freaking weird, I thought I died or some shit like that, what kind of voodoo magic just brought me back from the dead.

Hmm? Wait...where's Embry and Y/n? Normally,before I "died" they were with me, so why aren't they here?

Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming from the stairs.

Oh shit, what if this is another backroom that's tryna fool me into thinking I'm back home???

I hide under the blanket as fast as possible, and listen to the footsteps coming closer and closer to the bedroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jesus H Christ, it's hella hot under this blanket, I'm dying under here.

"Embers?"

AAAAHHH!!!!

Embry: WOAH WOAH WOAH!! CALM TF DOWN! You're gonna make me fall!

Embers:oh it's just you, never mind then...

Embry: hehe you actually got scared.

Embers:shut it.

Y/n: what is all that noise up there??

Embry: it's nothing! Just Embers that got scared-mmmhh!!

Embers:you shut the hell up. RIGHT.NOW.

Embry: geez, okay, no need to grab my head and block my mouth like that 👁👄👁

Embers:why do you make it sound so weird.

Embry: huh?

Embers: nothing, nothing. Anyways-...wait... why do you have crutches?

Embry; you don't remember? I got injured badly when we were in those backrooms! Y/n found some crutches in the house for me, and so she gave them to me cuz I can't walk without them.

Embers: makes sense, I guess.... so.. are we really out of the backrooms now?

Embry: yep. We're back home.

Embers: good...

Embry: anyways, y/n Is waiting for us in the kitchen, she's cooking, and since you were still sleeping, she asked me to go wake you up, which is why I'm here right now.

Embers: oh. Well okay then.

We both go downstairs to see Y/n cooking that typical kind of morning breakfast you always see in films, bacon and eggs.

Embry: we're back!

Y/n: oh hey You two! Come serve yourselves !

We prepare our plates and sit down at our seats. I like it when y/n cooks, even when it's the most plain kind of food, she still finds a way to make it taste amazing!

Knock knock~!

We hear someone knocking on the door out of nowhere and someone saying knock knock.

Y/n stops eating her own food and gets up.

Y/n: hm? That's weird, I don't remember inviting anyone over, nor does anyone even come here usually anyways. Hold on, stay here you two, I'll go check.

We see her disappearing from our sight as she goes to open the door.

It became silent. It felt so long...

"Nagito?!"

Haha cliff hanger! Yep, I finally posted something, y'all happy now?
Also,please, just stop asking so much for updates. If I'm not updating it's because I'm busy, I have school work, I have my danganronpa V8 project, I have mangas to do, I have to take care of my little sister, and you know, I need breaks! I'm often busy and it's really stressful when people keep asking for updates. So please, stop asking updates, you'll get one when I have the time for one. Anyways, sorry for not updating for so long, like I said, I've been really busy and stuff. Anyways, don't forget to drink some water! Don't forget to eat, but not too much of course! Stay healthy! And don't forget that I love you all for who you are, my wonderful readers! See you next time! Also, if you want, when I have writers block, i could put some chapters where you can ask and dare Embry, Embers and our guardian angel kind of dr. D. Light! Your choice! Anyways, that's all I had to say, so bye, have a great day/night! AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!!

666 words? Well that is quite suspicious!