Chapter 14: Ryo to the rescue!

Embry's POV

Gosh it has never been this difficult to sleep knowing that someone is in danger right now and that we can't directly do anything about it. I called Ryo yesterday, telling him to come over for today, and I didn't tell him why. I went down and saw that y/n was so worried she didn't even sleep at all, she was sleeping on the table. Poor thing..

Embry: y/n? Hello~?

Y/n:...mmmmh whatttt

Embry: you fell asleep on the table.

Y/n: oh, sorry, didn't notice.

Embry: hehe it's okay, I'll cook, you need sleep!

Y/n: nonono, i will, darling, your leg is still injured! How are you gonna cook if you have to hold onto the crutches?

Embry:...hmmm touché, but stillll!

Dr.D.Light: don't worry I'll do it!

We both jumped cuz we didn't hear The Dr come downstairs. He looked at us confused and we realised we were staring at him with shock for a while already.

Embry: sorry, didn't hear you, you kinda startled us.

Dr.D.Light: oh! Sorry for startling you then, but please, do sit down, you two! You need it! I'll cook!

Y/n: what are you gonna cook?

Dr.D.Light: Churros con chocolate! It's really delicious!

Embry: that sounds really good!! We'll keep some for Embers when they get back! And for Ryo!

Dr.D.Light: of course!

We watched him cook and it looked so easy yet so difficult at the same time! Nagito got up too just when the dr was done cooking.

These looked so gooooooood!!

Without hesitation, we all took some churros and a cup of melted chocolate. As I thought, they were really tasty!

Ding dong~!

We heard the doorbell ring. Must be Ryo! I got up to open the door and as I guessed...

Embry: Oh there you are! Hehe and I see you brought a pumpkin too!

Ryo: yeah I thought I'd bring you one, since we had some pretty good ones back there!

Embry: well thanks! We made some Churros con Chocolate! You want some?

Ryo: oh of course! I love those!

Embry: well, come on in!

We both get in the kitchen and I give some churros to him with some chocolate.

Ryo: so tell me. What did you want to talk about?

Embry: you remember Embers?

Ryo: hm? Oh you mean, the person who looks like your doppelgänger?

Embry: yeah, them.

Ryo: well yeah. What about it?

He took another bite of his food.

Embry: they got kidnapped.

Ryo suddenly spat out his food.

Ryo: They what?!

Embry: by Venna.

Ryo: shoot! She started again? But why Embers,tho?

Y/n: because Embers is not human. They are an unknown specimen to her. She sees a value in them just like she saw a value in you. And she plans on doing just like she did with you, just because she knows she'll win a lot of money that way, or worse, so she could feast a meal herself.

Ryo: well now I understand why you called me! Since I've went through this, you directly called so I could help since I was able to escape.

Embry: yep. Do you mind helping us with that?

Ryo: no I don't mind! Im always up to help others, especially my friends! I'll call Ingram for some help. He's the one who helped me escape. It's shocking tho, to know that she came back. We'll have to learn how that's possible.

Embry: true. Well then, we should get going now!

Everyone agreed and got ready to go, taking flashlights and other stuff we needed. And finally...we went to go save Embers from that monster's claws.

And that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Like always, stay safe, stay hydrated and don't forget to eat but not too much! I love you all and will always accept you! Have a marvellous day/night! I'll see y'all soon! AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!

670 words for today! Hehe we are kinda getting at it !