Chapter 5:Answers

Y/n's POV

As we all finished digesting our food,we also drew a bit and then,it was time for the serious topic.

Embry:so tell me how can I trust you on the fact that you didn't eat my parents.

Embers:embry,your parents were away for almost a whole day before I appeared,I'm not responsible for this.

Embry:but why did you eat dr d.light then?!

Embers:I...i didn't think of what I was doing at that moment,okay?!i was hungry and tired of eating almost the same thing everyday and when I saw him ,i wasn't thinking straight anymore and my hunger took control...trust me I did not want to eat him....I regret my actions,I truly do,but the way i was talking to you was my only coping mechanism and I couldn't take it anymore,staying in there...

What we saw after that was something we did not expect to see from embers.....

Embers:staying in there for so long made me go insane and out of my way when all I wanted was to learn more about people

Embers:staying in there for so long made me go insane and out of my way when all I wanted was to learn more about people...I wanted to be a normal human being and learn what friendship feels like...what love and affection feels like.

Y/n:embers...I'm so sorry for how we treated you...

Embers :y/n...PLEASE SHOW ME WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE!I-..i want to feel what embry feels when they are around you.

Y/n:w-whoa!not so suddenly,embers!

Embers was crying so much that I felt guilty for what I said and I finished by accepting to become their girlfriend.geez,what a life I live.good thing I'm polyamory.(or is it something else?idk tell me in the comments pls😭I am poly but I don't know if we say polyamory or something else😭😭😭)

Y/n:*sigh* fine,I'll accept being your girlfriend but don't try anything weird okey?

Embers:of course!

I looked back at embry who sat down on their chair in the kitchen and they were glaring at embers with pure jealousy in their eyes.i gulped when I saw her death glare and thought "this is gonna be difficult " .

(Sorry short chapter but I'm still pretty tired cuz it's late so yeh!anyways that's all so yeah,stay safe,stay healthy,don't forget to drink water and eat/but not too much too! Wouldn't want y'all not eating when it's lunch or diner and stuff!/and remember I love you all my wonderful readers!!except for bad people!!anyways that's all I had to say so,AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!)

445 words.logical,I didn't write much cuz I'm TIREDDDD!!!