Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Roza," He pleaded again to get my attention. No amount of liquor in this world could have distracted me. I strode up to him and I slapped him in the face. All the words he said to me all the things he did to me when he was strogoi was put behind that slap. He stood there and he took the slap gracefully but more important he didn't try to stop me. "You know what you have some damn nerve showing your face to me let alone showing up here. Wait, how did you even find me? I travel half way around the world to get away from you and here you are, so you better start explaining!" I started to sway from the high off of the adrenaline rush. "Rose, are you drunk?" Dimitri's eyes got wide and took the entire scene in. I opened the bottle of whiskey and took a swig because I was going to need it to face him.

I put my finger out to stop him from talking. Noticing the bottle being almost empty I tossed to the ground. "If I am it is none of your fucking business. You made sure of that. So do you make a habit of reeling girls in, making them fall for you and break their hearts? No I bet I was the one and only. Like you said I am a quick learner. Trust me; I won't let it happen again." I turned to look at the waves crashing because I could feel myself breaking and he wasn't going to see me breakdown. Don't lose it Rose, not here not now! I told myself. My eyes started stinging the first tear made a trail towards my chin. I could sense that he was moving closer to me. His hands were about to touch my shoulders when I shrugged them off and turned back around to face Dimitri and his beautiful face that I had longed for this entire time. "I never meant to cause you pain. I remembered everything and felt I didn't deserve you." As Dimitri spoke I watched his mouth move and all I wanted to do was kiss those lips. He hurt me I had to keep remembering that no matter how dreamy he looked standing there under the moon light. "I told you I will always find you wherever you might be. That doesn't matter. I came here to tell you that I am so sorry. I am so sorry Rose..." " I have heard enough" I said as I turned and started walking towards the villas. I couldn't take it anymore too many different emotions playing in my head. I could hear him sigh heavily.

Almost to the beach path when I felt his hand grabbed my arm and turned me around. I looked down at his hand and I met his eyes "What do you want from me? You apologized if that is what you came here for mission-a-fucking-accomplished." "I love you Rose! Don't you see it has always been you? I have always just wanted you. Even when I was strogoi there was nothing in this world that I wanted more" Dimitri stood there waiting for a response. I stared at those brown eyes and his dark hair swaying in the breeze. "You hurt me Dimitri. Yes I'm drunk it was the only way to the numb the pain. Will you do one thing for me?" I licked my lips and trying so hard not to undress him with my eyes. "Anything name it and its yours Rose." Dimitri said with no hesitance. I closed the space between us; I pulled his face towards my own and kissed him.

I tasted those lips that I had been longing for as he wrapped his arms around me and melted into the kiss. His hands slowly made their journey to my ass and he lifted me up to get as close as he could to my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I could feel his body tense and I didn't want to stop I wanted to feel him inside me. He stopped looking up to me "My sweet Roza, I think we need to stop someone could be watching us" "Let them" I said as I ripped open his shirt exposing his chiseled chest. His hands went to my wrist to stop me and I whimpered with need, feeling like I was going to cry I let my hands drop. "You are so confusing. What, you don't want me Dimitri?" I know if he denied it he was a liar because his body was screaming yes. "I would love to take you here and now on this beach but I know you have been drinking very heavily and I cannot allow myself to take advantage of you. No matter what my needs are" Dimitri turned to look at the stars. His hair whipping in the wind caressing his strong jaw. I stood there in awe like I was looking at a statue in museum. I catch myself biting my lip, forgetting to breathe; I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Do you get off toying with me like I am a yoyo? I am not as drunk as you think I am. You show up here to say you're sorry. Tell me that you want me but look what you are doing Dimitri. You pull me in the push me away. So if you want me take me as I am if not then getting the hell away from me is your choice because I am done being your yoyo!"I lay everything on the table. Dimitri runs his hand through his wind battered hair as I wait for him to respond. After a few moments of seeing him battle himself I turn to continue my journey to my villa. Shaking my head along the way. Shit is never going to change I say to myself. "Rose!" Dimitri shouts after me this time I don't respond I just keep walking on.