Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

I heard footsteps behind me and I stopped dead in my tracks. Like the colliding of the waves on to the shore, Dimitri came from behind wrapping his arms around me. In that moment I felt like I was home. His body was so warm and inviting. I automatically drop everything and put my hands on top of his as he nuzzles my hair which I take the cue to move it to one side. Dimitri's lips begin to graze my neck moving down to my shoulder, my eyes flutter shut and a groan escapes my throat. His hands slowly pull my dress up exposing my thighs, caressing my skin as he goes. I welcome the distraction remembering to breathe. How I have waited for his touch. Slowly he moves from my thigh to my pantie line and pauses, like he's waiting for my permission. I cannot find the words so I place my hand on top of his and slip in. Dimitri's fingertips find my clitoris starting a deep circular motion. Instantly I release a breath I didn't know I was holding Oh that feels amazing I groan. My heartbeat starts to begin to race matching his strokes. I know I am not going to be able to hold on much longer as he slowly builds up to my release. I feel his erection grinding against my behind and I moan even louder. My fingers entwine in his soft hair as his teeth starts to nip at my earlobe all the while he moves lower and two fingers enter me. His other hand moves up to my breast squeezing and pulling my nipple and I feel that tension build I am almost there. "Come for me my sweet Roza" He says huskily. Those words tip me over into ecstasy. The world swims around me as I scream his name.

"Now that is an apology" I say laughing and I catch him snickering. It's nice to finally see him smile, I missed it dearly. "Well I would have loved to have taken you back to the villa but you were impatient." Dimitri's voice low and husky clenches my lower muscles I want him. I start backing away towards the path to take me to the villa. "What is stopping you now?" I say looking at his chocolate brown eyes and mouthwatering lips. Dimitri slowly begins to follow suit, stalking me like he is a lion and I am the prey. There it is this electricity between us that is charging and soon it will set fire. My heart is beating out of my chest with anticipation as I keep tentatively looking back at him. Our journey was almost to the finish line as I walk up to my villa. Dimitri follows me inside, his index finger plays along his lips. I decide that I want music so I place the IPod in the home dock. Fever Ray's The Wolf pours through the speakers amplifying the electricity between us. "Would you like some wine?" I asked breathy as I walked over to pour me a glass of sweet red. "Yes, please." Dimitri's eyes never leave me as I pour him a glass as well. Our fingers touch as I hand him his glass the shock is sending fire through my veins. I look through my eyelashes as I take a sip; he takes a sharp breath before taking a sip closing his eyes. Dimitri reaches for my glass and puts both on the coffee table turns back to me.

As if on cue You look So Fine plays as he closes the distance between us putting his hand in my hair, his tongue explores my mouth drinking me in. Like a dance, I take his lead and match him, tasting the sweetness of wine lingering on his pallet. Dimitri's finger slip under my dress straps and slowly slides them off my shoulder as his lips devour me with need. The dress falls to the floor exposing my breast and panties, a moan escapes my throat. I match him again slowly undressing him. Our hands feeling our way through passion. Once we would have resisted our temptations, but not now. His erection rubbed against me making my lower muscles tighten. I undo the button and slowly unzip letting him spring free. My hand wraps around him as he tilts his head letting a moan escape him. When he looked back down at me his eyes looked the color of molten caramel chocolate, "Roza, the things I want to do to you" he said through clenched teeth. His hands quickly cupped my ass picking me as he headed towards the bedroom wall. Knocking over a table lamp along the way then my back slammed against the wall. My legs went around him locking him in place. Dimitri licked his hand then placed it down there but sure enough I was already wet and waiting for him. He takes me slowly feeling his way, stretching me as it has been so long since he was last there.

Moaning, it was my turn to tilt my head as he started this slow rhythm like the waves coming in. His teeth biting oh so softly on my neck as my blood was singing with that sweet pleasure building up. His hips quicken to an almost painful ride, I scream his name and his lips meet mine. I drink him in like he is a tall drink of ice cold water and I am parched. Beads of sweat drip from his brow as he steadily pumps all of his love with each thrust bringing me closer to a state of ecstasy. I don't think I can take much more and my body is noticing. The earth starts to tremble and I realize it's my body. Dimitri's muscles flex as he works out his body. Sweat dripping from both of us, I can't take anymore as I come hard, dragging my nails across his back. That makes him cry out my name over and over as he finds his release. I wince as he withdrawals and carries me to the bed. He lays me down gently collapsing beside me. "I love you Roza." I grin like a school girl "I love you too." He pulls me close and we drift off to sleep from exhaustion.

I woke up warm and being tickled by Dimitri's hair. His head is resting on my chest and our bodies are tangled in the sheets. I don't want to disturb him but I have to use the bathroom. Like a ninja I manage to sneak out from under him and head to the bathroom with thoughts of last night running through my head. I take a shower and put one of the robes from the resort on. I head to the living area to call for room service and order brunch. When I turn around Dimitri is standing there with his messy bed hair and his pants he wore last night. "Good morning," He says stretching towards the ceiling all 6'7 of him. "MM good morning, I ordered brunch and coffee it should be here in a half hour or so. So are you going to walk around here half naked all day or are you doing this for my benefit?" I smirk. A big grin played across his face "I don't know I kind of like the effect on you, Roza. I do have to collect my bag from Thomas's room at some point" His huskily Russian accent sends a magnetic pulse down my spine. Dimitri closes the distance; his hand fist in my hair as his lips collides with mine. "Mmmm Roza you taste so delicious." He breathes. A sudden knock at the door stops us dead in our tracks. "I told you I ordered room service." I said as I broke away from him and headed to the door. I opened and it was not room service it was Adrian.