Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Dimitri rushed off to go meet with the other guardians to strategize while I went to meet up with Lissa to find some answers. "Rose, I am so sorry I have no clue why Aunt Tasha is coming after you. It all seems out of character really." Christian exclaimed. "We will get to the bottom of this I swear. Rose, is there anything that you can think of, any reason at all, why Tasha would want to harm you?" "I don't know. I mean I gave her the mean eye once but I think that's when she was all flirty with Dimitri. But I don't think that should mean anything. I mean I was his understudy. Lissa could that mean anything?" "If we are being totally honest here, Rose you were jealous of her hanging around with Dimitri. There was tension between you two in the beginning. Christian didn't you say that Tasha and Dimitri were lovers or something a long time ago?" Lissa raised her eyebrow compelling him to answer quickly. "I cannot really say guys. I am sorry that part of my aunt's life is a mystery to me. I did however say when we're back at school that they were acting like old lovers to correct you."

We sat there pinging ideas off one another for hours it seemed. Then I had it. I knew for certain why she was coming after me. "Guys I know why Tasha is after me." "Well spill it Rose." Lissa said anxiously, Christian plopped down on the couch next to her. "She wants what I have." "Okay Rose way to be vague," "Christian, shut up let her talk" Lis gave him the evil eye. "Guys she wants Dimitri and I have him. She somehow feels if she can't have him nobody can. I will let hell freeze over before I let her get the satisfaction of hurting anyone I care about!" The adrenaline was pumping and I notice my fists clenched so tight my nails began drawing blood.

I must have spaced off too long and lost time almost like the anger blacked me out for a few minutes. Hands were on my shoulders shaking my body; my eyes followed those hands to the arms all the way to Dimitri's concerned face. His lips were moving but my mind couldn't register what he was saying like I was deaf. Dimitri kept looking back to Lissa and Christian probably discussing what and how this happened to me. I felt trapped inside my own head and I was screaming for them to understand that something was wrong. Maybe I can try to speak to Lissa get her to see. I started taking the shields down to let her in. It was no use there was something blocking me to get to her. Tears started to pool in my eyes and all I could think was that I was alone in this battle. Dimitri's eyes flared willing me to say anything to do anything. I could see Lissa standing beside him trying to use her powers and panic setting in when they fail. Christian comes into view on the other side of Dimitri and the three of them trying to work together. Like the sigh before ice cracks I slowly become unfrozen gasping for air before my knees began collapsing, Dimitri's arms catching me. Looking up at all three "What in the hell was that?" Lissa's face was horrified, Christian shrugged and Dimitri looked like he was a million miles away.

A storm brewed behind Dimitri's eyes as he helped me sit on the couch. "You guys I have never felt like that, well at least not when I was awake. I didn't have control of my body at all. All I could do is stand by while this vibration took over me. Everything was in slow motion." "Rose you had me freaking out I couldn't get in. You or something had me blocked from you." Lissa cried throwing her arms around me. "I recall something that I read in one of the journals that Vladimir left behind. Do you know if anyone else has Spirit as their element?" Christian asked Dimitri. "I believe I know what we are dealing with and it is not Spirit. It's a witch. More like a coven of witches. Now the question is what do they want with Rose and why?" Dimitri stared into my eyes "You guys I think I am just going to go back and lay down for a bit. This has really been intense. Maybe some rest will help." I gave Lissa and Christian a hug "If anything else happens..." "Lis you will be the first to know I promise." I reassured her before walking out the door.

Walking to the villa with Dimitri by my side I couldn't help but smile but that smile faded into reality. "Witches uh?" I awkwardly asked. "Yes, they are very few out there who still practice. Only a dozen covens around the world." His response was not comforting at all. "Great just great." I sighed. His hands caressed my cheeks as he willed me to look up him. I gazed up at this man who was my whole world. "Roza, I would never let anything happen to you. Seeing you in there and knowing that I couldn't get to what or who was hurting you; killed a piece of me inside."  I couldn't tell him everything is alright because it wasn't so I just closed the distance between us and kissed him. Dimitri's body started to relax as his hands disappeared in my hair. The heat of his breath being so close gave a primal instinct within the depth of every fiber of my body. I wanted him, I needed him. As if he could sense my need, Dimitri picked me up and wrapped my legs around him, I could feel him through the tightness of his pants, so ready that he was about to burst through the seams. I began to move my hips so that I could grind on him.  Dimitri started to slow down to gain control over himself, "If you don't stop we will never make it to the villa." He growled. I grunted when he pushed me up against the door pressing every inch of his body onto mine like we could melt into one person.

Never breaking contact Dimitri managed to open the door. As that same door slammed shut he found a place in front of the coffee table that he was satisfied with and laid me down. Yanking my shorts and panties off, Dimitri's urgency made me flush and my mouth dry, I just wanted to feel his skin on my skin. I leaned up helped him with his belt and undoing the jeans that were keeping his throbbing cock. A moan slipped from my lips as Dimitri grabbed me up and had me straddle him. Nose to nose, chest to chest, he ripped the black tank top off of my body. Just the sound and force of the cloth ripping I was wet and ready for him.

He guided himself in very slowly, stretching me around his girth. Feeling his way to make sure I was ok he slowly pulled out and entered again this time a low moan escaped my throat. His eyes watching my face with every thrust until my lips had to taste him. My tongue explored his mouth drinking him. He tasted sweet and spicy at the same time. Dimitri let out a soft moan when my teeth gently pulled on his lower lip. Pushing and grinding, we had a rhythm going like we were going to go through each other. He licked his thumb and began making circle on my clit building that tension. I began to tighten around him as he kept thrusting, just like a cup filled to the brim, the orgasm took over. My head flung back as I screamed. I felt the hot liquid of his orgasm and then there was a deafening thunder only realizing it was my heartbeat. My eyes fluttered and my body twitched as I came down off the wave of pleasure to look at my love exhausted. "You are everything to me Dimitri. I love you." I said giving him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you my sweet Roza." "Let's go take a shower and get some sleep I'm pooped."