My Hero!!!

On one side, Mallika is excited to meet Sumedh. On the other hand the whole collage is ready to welcom the sensational star. Everyone out there had a beautiful smile on their face with a hint of excitement and eagerness and why not after all its a dream of every sumedhian to just look at him standing right in front of you. 

So the clock struck 10am and the Kanha of all our Hearts was expected to be there anytime soon. Here Mallika being herself was acting restless and Monika being Monika was tired of making her calm. Finally there was an announcement asking all the audiences and performers to take their respective places. After a lot of commosion, everyone were ready sitting in their chairs and participants settling in the backstage, huge silence fell in the hall.Here someones heartbeats were dancing more briskly than beatkings dance. Our dear mikku was trying hard to make her heartbeats normal when suddenly a huge round of applause was heard with a lot of hooting. Yes here was Beatking sumedh who just entered the auditorium. Her eyes were glued o him. Her sight was full of adoration and love. The programme started and our Mikku was so engrossed in seeing her hero. Then Sumedh was sent down to the seat of judges which was opposite the stage for making the judgement. When she lost the sight of Sumedh due to other people sitting in front of her, reality sticked her and she ran to the backstage to be there with her bestie...........

Soon It was time for her performance Mikku wished her all the very best. She performed the dance so gracefully that it reminded Mikku about her mom. Mikku's mother was also a very graceful dancer. But mikku never had time to learn dance as her mom was a working and had to meet all the expenses being a single parent. Her eyes filled with tears as it had been a long time seeing her mom (they were staying in an induvisual 2 bhk house). Just as the performance finished, she ran to Monika and embraced  her with all the love. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Here Monika who knew what exactly had happened convinced her to go to the back sage. It was not that she was sad. She was just happy to see her mother in her bestfriend. After all the performances, the top 3 were selected who would have to answer some questions asked by Sumedh. This was the speciality of the collage. May it be any competation, the top 3 participants were given the chance to provide their veiws on the given topic so that they become strong enough to face the society. When it was Monika's turn, Sumedh asked her a question about friendsip.

Sumedh: So Miss Monika Chuhan, Please give us an introduction about yourself.

Moni: Thank you for giving me the Honour to speak sir. Myself Monika chauhan. Agirl from a small and cute family. I am currently persuing my degree in this collage and my main motto is "DO GOOD, BE GOOD". Thank you.  

Everyone were impressed with the introduction as it was simple while others used there opportunity to show off themselves in front of Sumedh. 

Sumedh: okay that was great so my question for you is according to you who is a trust worthy friend? And why? 

Moni: Well, according to me a true and trust worthy friend kita someone who never judges or doubts your abilities and always stands with you may it be physically or mentally bracelet a true friend knows what support form theory trusted ones means. A true frontend is that one in whome we can see a mother, father, sister, brother, and most importantly a companion. Thank you. 

Sumedh: your words show that you also have a person in your life whom you can call a true friend. So do we have the privilege to know who he or she is? 

Moni: sure sir. Its none other that my lovely sister Mallika Singh. She is the one who cares for me like a mother Pamper's me like a father, protects me like a brother and understands me like a sister. 

Anchor: thank you so much Miss Monika. You can go to your place now.

The programme ended and now before announcing the results, there was a small falicitation programme held for Sumedh. and now he was asked to speak some motivational words for the students.