Woh Lamhee

2 years later

Radha Krishn came to an end with huge success..........

Mallika and Monika completed their studies

Now a new show of starring Sumedh and Mallik as the leads is ready to launch with the name Woh Lamhee

Sumedh and Mallika finished their first promo shoot and are heading back home in Sumedh's car

The ride was silent. A silence which was comfortable and soothing................. Their silence was disturbed when Mikku's phone started to ring. It was her mom,

Mikku: Hello maaa................ How are you??? I was calling you since the morning. You are alright na............

Maa: Yess Mikku.......... I just had been to the cemetery..................

Mikku: She stiffened at the mention of the cemetery............ Even though she knew her mom would be right there today as it had been a totel of 20 years since she lost her husband............. Mikku's eyes immediately filled with tears when she got the glimpse of the very few moments of her with her dad which she remembered.............

Mom: Mikku, Your there???

Mikku:....................................

Here Sumedh who saw her state shook her a little when she came into her sences

Mikku: Haa Yeah maa......... Just got a bit zoned out............ How is dad?????? Doe....s does he miss m......"Her words died as a small whimper left her lips............

Sumedh stopped the car abdruptly.............. He was shocked to see mikku in such a state as he had always seen her smiling and her eyes always had the charm in them were filled with tears nowHe did not know what to do. He wanted to take her in his embrace and confront her. But he did wanted to have the complete clarity why she changed into this state that too when she was speaking to her mom..................

Mikku: Okkk maa........ Just tell him that I love him and miss him sooooo much. Tell him that his daughter is all set to make him super proud......... Bye bye

as soon as she kept the phone warm liquid flowed on her cheeks which she had controlled all the while for her mom.............

Sumi: Mikku, he immediately got down fro the car and brought her out too........... He first gave her some water. But Mikku just hugged him and cried out her heart in his arms........................

Sumi: Shhhh Mikku................ Relax.............. Atleast have some water....

Mikku: youuu know Sumedh, during school in every occassion from sports day to talents day, a..a..all my friends used to bbbringgg their father's to school. Specially on Father's day, e...e...e....very..onee used to have fun with their dad................. But me, (with a sad chuckle) I was not so lucky to have him with me........... when I was two years, My dad came back home covered in a white cloth and his car which was crushed..................... That day, I had asked dad to bring me a doll and he never came back. It's all because of me Sumedh.............. Today my mom is single all because of me. My grandparents lost their son because of me.................. It's al because of meee only...................... I can never forgive myself for all the things that happened that day...........................

Sumi: shhhhhhhhhhhh mikku............ calm down......... Look at me (he said while gently lifting he face by holding her chin) See everyone is born just to die at the end after they complete all their work which was given to them by Narayan............ I, you, everyone are just the puppets in his hands. So whatever happened, It was his work....... You were just the medium through which he did his work......................

Mikku who never used to be consoled by anyone when it came to her father's death had completely calm now.

Mikku: Thanks a lootttttttt Sumedh.... Sorry because of me you are late..........

Sumi: Hogaya tera????????

Mikku: Chup raho

sumi: Hadd hai yaar............. thanks bolne ke baad chup raho?????????? Kya dikhta kaisa hoon tumhe???????????? one second you start to admire me and the next you start to take my class

Mikku:sorry

sumi: huhhh sorry dosen't mend the things............

Mikku: Are chollyyyyyyyyyyyyy na babaaaa pweaseeeeeeeeeee abb maan bhi jao..................

Sumi(who couldn't resist the cuteness): Okay chal....... We get the best chai in the nearby cafe..........

Mikku: Kyaa chai?????????? I am gonna have coffeeee that too black coffee..........

Sumi: How can you choose black coffeee over chai????????? weird people

Mikku: ohhh mister dumbo, that's not weird that's unique

Sumi: Haan haan miss unique...... Abb chale???

Mikku: Haan chalo...... Khadoos

Sumi: I heard you

Mikku: That was mean't to be heard duffer

Sumedh returned to the car and started the engine shaking his head at how Mikku changed into a happy bunny from the emotional one......... Bunny...... My khargosh he muttered.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps,

Two chapters got deleted so combined them both and republished it

RADHE RADHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!