Stay 🥰🥰

After the birthday party as per Rohini aunty's suggestion, Monika and family would stay in Basant's house. The two long lost friends were soo muchhappy that no one had the mind to tell no. So they were busy in recalling all their memories while our sumellikaand basantika were sitting in a room chit chatting. All others had moved to their houses. Wwell Basant who felt awkward among all the ladies some how managed to catch hold of Sumedh along with him.

Basant and Monika were arranging the beds while our sumellika were with the aunties to ask them if they wanted anything and now they were coming back.

Sumi:So what do you think??? Is there something cooking between Basant and Monika?

Mikku: Well di already loves dau. Soooo...................(she was cut of by Sumedh)

Sumi: What?????????

Mikku: Well I............. I mean ..................... Celebrity crush you know............... Like...............you know it's like......................... umm..............

Sumi: Haa ha it's okay I understood.

Mikku: Huff thank god (mumbles)

Sumi: Did you say something?

Mikku: Nothing

Sumi: So you go to the rook I will get some water if they require..........

Mikku:He very well knows that I dont know the way to go to the room still he left me alone. Great............. Ek number ka Khaddos(mumbles)

Sumi: What did you just say?

Mikku:Oops did I say that aloud?

Sumi: Yes Miss Mallika. Now would you please come again...............

Mikku: No I wont..... You said you have heard it right............ Why should I waste my energy???

Sumi:You know what?

Mikku:what?

Sumi: Atleast allow me to complete my words

Mikku: Ok tell

Sumi: So where was I? Yes you know what? There is no point in aurgueing with a kargosh like you

Mikku: Hawwwwwwwwww If I am kargosh then you........ you are.............. Ha you are a kauaaaaaaaa

Sumi: What?

Mikku: Yessssssss

Sumi: no

mikku:yesssssss

While this yes and no compitation was going on, They reached the room.

Mikku: Yeeeee(Sumi shut her up by covering her mouth and pulled her away.

Sumi: so Mallika jiiiiiiiiii, Just give your motor mouth some rest and silently watch what is happening in the room

Mikku: What is happening? Ohh shit..... Mon................. 

Again sumi pulled her away.

Sumi: What are you doing?

Mikku: Yaar Sumedh, You have have problem for everything ha?

Sumi: I have this only with you because whatever you do there will be one or the other mistake in it.

Mikku: Whatever

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo How was sumellika's Nok Jhok??????????

From this part, I am giving goals from this part......................

Well let it be 10 for this. Depending on the response, I will increase or decrease the votes.............

And yess please comment so that I get to know the reader's point of veiw on the story

Signing out,

Ananya

RADHE RADHE