Aunty ne batai raaz-1

Toh Monika has put the map in Sumedh's Phone and left with Mikku to their house. On the other hand Sumedh also started his journey towards the house when Basant came.

Mikku and Moni reach the house...............

Mikku:Shit yaar  we did'nt inform ma about all this

Moni: I know you very well that's why I already informed ma dont worry..........

Mikku: That's why your the best!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤❤(engulfs her in a teddybear hug)

Maa: Are you both done with your child's play? or is it like you have gone mad due to the guests who are coming?

Mikku: Nothing like that maa were coming moni?

Moni: yes maa. Is there any work to be done?

Maa: Everything is done. Both of you 

Both: haa maa

In the room, after both of them freshen up,

Moni: I will just go and check if maa need's any help

Mikku:Yes by that time I will just collect some information for our assignment..........

By the time both Sumedh and Basant reach the house..............

Mikku was still doing some research work in the room. Monika and her mom welcomed the guests 

Maa: Monika go and get some water for them..........

Moni:Yes maa

Here Mikku who does not know anything comes downwith her hairs tied to a messy bun.

Mikku:Maa ek cup coffee................. The collage has become a headache nowa......................(she stops in midsentence)

Mikku: Sorry!!!!!

Basant: No problem.......... You are?

Mikku: Mallika Singh. I am actually from Jammu but I am here due to studies....................

Monika comes and gives water......................

Maa: Mikku show them the rooms to freshen up....... Moni you come with me Lets set the table...........

Mikku: Yes maa..... (to Sumedh and Basant) please come this way

Maa:(mumbles to herself) Don't know why I feel like I have seen this boy somewhere

Moni: Did you say something ma?

Maa: Moni don't you feel that we have seen Basant somewhere?

Moni: Yes maa in the TV you know even I was feeling the same(with a very serious voice)

Maa:MONI🤨🤨

Moni:Sorry maa🤐🤐

Maa: Fine.. Now go and call them.......

Monika goes to call them..................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone of you know the name of Basant sir's Mother? If yes then please comment her name....

This was the part-1 of the part with a major twist.......................

Next part will be coming  soon(Maybe Sumi wala soon)🤞🤞🤞as both of my parents are self isolated due to covid symptoms from today morning..............................😔😔😔😔

and sorry for the short part😖😖

Radhe Radhe!!!!!!