Important

Hello everyone.
Late night update after a long I guess

I hope all the followers of this account has already read the message I posted on the message board months ago.

The owner of this very account Ananya B M has paved her way to the heavenly abode six months back
Time has passed exponentially and here it's already half of a year to that incident .

I'm her friend Srimedhxecstacy by whom this account of Ananya is being handled. Tomorrow is 10th July, almost six months to the day she departed from the earthly circumference. She couldn't complete this story "The Day We Met", it was left incomplete, but recently while logging in to her account I found the last draft she composed for the upcoming chapter of this story. It was written just a few days before she passed away and she anyway couldn't publish it then. I hope it gets to be published tomorrow on her 6th months of departure.

I don't have any expectations or yearnings to votes nor am I gonna set any goals for your feedbacks as Ananya never liked that particular thing. She always has believed that the readers, if get touched by the write ups, would pour their heart out themselves and their choice should be respected.
So tomorrow morning the very next chapter will be published after long eight months.

Radhe Radhe