Boring Lectures 😥😥

So the next day, everyone left to their places but here our Mikku was smiling all to herself and checking ger phone frequently. That is when a news pop up came in her notifications which read 'The blockbuster show Radha Krishn going to end....... News being confirmed by all the actors and the directors."

On the other hand Monika also recives a mail from the Swastik production house saying that she is selected for their new show and should attend the meeting tomorrow. 

Mikku and Moni together: What????????😱😱😱😱😱

Both : what happened?

Mikku: ? Okay cut it. You tell me first.  why are you soo shocked???  Dau called you for a date??? Or even better did he propose you for marriage?? 

Moni:  shut up mikku. Now listen. I had auditioned for a show at swastik production right? I just recovered a message from them and guess what??? I am selected!!!!!!! 

 Mikku: what?????? Congratulations diiiiii. Now go and give this news to dau he will be soooooo happy for you. On the other hand let me call Sumedh. I have a special class for him.

Moni: what when did she get Sumedh's number??? Weird but good 😃😃 but why on earth does she want to kill his poor ears with the boring lecture????????

Monika also informs Basant everything. 

In the call,

Sumi: hello....

Mikku: hello you're free??

Sumi: yess  tell me 

Mikku: Are you really serious? You are free and from past two days we were there together and you, you did not find the need to tell me sich a big news????

Sumi: waohhhh calm down lady.. tell me whats wrong 

Mikku: whats wrong? Seriously you dont know what's wrong??? Radha Krishn is going to end and you expect me to be calm???

Sumi: well technically every show had to end one or the other day so I don't think 

Miku: what do you don't think haa?? Do you know how much I will miss this show???? How much I will miss watching you, Sai and everyone???? Specially Shivya mam is my role model. How can I suggest such a news and you seemed to be completely normal yesterday. Even though you knew that the show is going to end you never felt sad about it?? How could you?????

Sumi: Are you done????? Now listen. The story you just saw is nothing but a rumour. The only thing which is going to change will be the role of Revati. So rajnigandha it should be day who should be tensed about who will be playing against him not me. 

Mikku: ohh first of all sorry to shoot on you this way but I was just shocked and my brain asked working. But I will compensate it with a good news. Guess what??? Moni do is selected to play Revati. The production office head called her for a meeting tomorrow. 

Sumi: woh thatzzzz great. 

They both spoke for some more time and ended the call. But on the other hand or lovebirds were still talking. After so called very less time for them which ment am eternity for others, Moni came back ending the call 

Mikku-in style of a reporter: so miss Monika Chauhan, how di you feel after talking in the phone for an eternity that too with your loved one???

Moni: mikku. Please haan. Ot wasn't that long. 

Mikku: yaa ya your right. Even though you spend you whome life with your love, it seems to be very less. 

Moni: okay leave that now, mumma was calling us down. 

Mikku: well I didn't hear her calling.

Moni; fine I am leaving. Bye. 

Mikku: how much ever you run away from me, you can't escape from the treasury. And the truth is you both love each other. Even destiny wants you both to be a couple and that is the main reason you have been selected for Revathi that too alongside dau. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo that's it for today and yesss I would like to clear it out that this story is not relatable to anyones life. Even though you can relate them, it will be 100% coincidental. All the scenes and other things is what I have myself faced in my life. Ofcourse the story line isn't the same but few similarities are there between me and my characters. Specially Monika as I always have seen Sumedh as my brother. 

Lodes of love, 

Ananya 

Radhe Radhe