Birthday bash🎉🎉

Today was Rohini's birthday and Moni's family along with Mikku were on their way to the venue.

On the other hand Basant along with the help of all the RK crew members were decorating the place.

Dau: Shivya, I have put the balloons.  Do they look good? and Sumedh are the catering people on their way? Oh no I forgot to check over for the cake. 

Shivya: Dau relax. It's just us who are celebrating right? Why are you getting soo nervous? You don't have to impress someone. 

Sumi: Are Shivya what do you mean only us someone special is coming here today and obviously he has to impress her. Why dau? Am I right?

Devesh: ohh  kaun hai woh jise hamare pitashri impress karna chahte hai???

Dau: while glaring at both the monkeys Nothing much shivya on of mom's childhood friend is going to come here to surprise maa so just making sure that everything is fine

Shivya: Ohh but don't worry............ Everything will be fine

Sumi: Haa and even aunty is really sweet and she already knows what you are and how you are........... So I don't think you want to impress aunty

Dau: sumedh

Sumi: Accha sorry

Katty: Are Basant bhai, the people form catering service are here.

Dau: Yes katty comming

Shivya: By the way who is this aunty both of you are talking about?

Sumi:You will get to when they come..

Kanchan: They??? How many are comming???

Sumi:Rohini aunty and her 2 daughters....... Now leave all this when Basant comes back and sees that we have not yet done with the balloons he will not spare us

Devesh: Right come on lets resume the work...............

All the decorations were done and Basant along with Devesh went to pick up Rohini aunty. Here Monika's family reached the hall. Sumedh introduced them to everyone 

When Sumedh got Basant's call, he quickly said everyone to hide. Mallika who was helping her mom to find a right place was left out. She had no place to hide. Sumedh who noticed this pulled her to a corner work him.

Mikku: thanks Sumedh sir i was quite lost. 

Sumi: well i could see that he said chuckling. and yes still calling me sir. It feels awkward when someone who you know calls you like that.

Mikku: then what shall i call you?

Sumi: bhaiya maybe 

Mikku: whaaaaa 

She was cut off by sumedh who who closed her mouth with his palm.

Sumi: shhhh🤫🤫🤫 They are near the entrence and if you scream like this then what's the use of doing all this (he whispers)

Mikku:Sorry 🙈🙈

Sumi: Ok now come this side. Or else you will be visible

Both of them were standing in the corner behind the huge curtain which means they were standing quite close to each other

Then everyone jumps out screaming happy birthday except for mikku as she was lost in her own thoughts

Everyone started to wish aunty and were busy in the celebrations.....

Sumedh noticed mallika's absence and started to search for her.

Sumi: Areee mikku what are you doing here?

Mikku:...........................................................

Sumi: Hello mallika jiii shakes her

Mikku: haa? 

Sumi:What???

Mikku: Whattt?

Sumi:what what?????

Mikku: What what what?????????????

Sumi: Okay cut it out What are you doing here alone????

Mikku: we were waiting for Rohini aunty to come na?

Sumi: yes and she is already here

Mikku: What then why are you standing here blocking my path? She jerked him off and walked towards Rohini aunty.

Sumi: Amazing yaar... she was the one who was standing here lost in her own world and I have to get the scolding...... Great (note the sarcasm)

Everyone enjoyed the party. The one who were super happy were the bestfriend who met after a long time and the other were our Basantika who knew there was something new which was developing between them but they were not sure what it was.........................

Our sumellika have just started to know each other.............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- With lodes of love,

Ananya

Radhe Radhe