Storm???

Everything was going on really well.... their show, their personal life everything seemed to be balanced now... One hand Basant and Monika grew very close to each other and this was observed by our sumellika.... They knew that it's time for both of them to be the bridge between their love nd make them realise their feelings.. 

On the other hand, Mallika was always seen chatting and texting someone.. Sometimes she was even busy on calls... In short, she was busy in her phone all the time... even during the breaks between shoots... This bothered our Sumi a lott... Not that she was causing trouble to the work.. She was really deciplined when it comes to shoot.... When he asked her what was she doing in her phonr these days, she told him that HE was her close friend.... Sumedh for many reasons felt that some storm is approaching their way but never the less he brushed it away saying no to negative thoughts.... 

Mallika had also seen Sumedh zoning out these days... She wanted to confront him but just couldn't. Either she used to be busy or he would be busy... Whenever she tried to talk about it, he always used to change the topic or just give some excuses.... She knew that something is wrong but she wanted to give him the time and space so that he can feel comfortable to share things with her.......... 

About 5 months have been completed by the show and people are still loveing it the same way......... Mallika was now in a relashionship with her so called close friend........HE had propsed her right after a week Sumedh had asked about her being on the phone all the time.  She was damn confused but accepted his proposal... When Monika and Sumedh asked her a valid reason behind her yes, she gave them the answer WHY NOT??  She was still unknown to the world and wanted to enjoy every bit of her life and experience as much as possible.. So she said yess.... Yet both Sumedh and Monika did not have good feelings about her decision... 

But now her WHY NOT?? theory had started to change... Her relashionship was not the same as it was in the budding stage...HE wanted her to give him all of her time... HE expected a lot from her while she just asked him for his love... HE wanted her to make time and meet him everyday... HE wanted her to post less pictures of her and Sumedh and specially SUMEDH.......... HE had once also questioned the clossness between her and Basant even though HE knew that they shared as brother-sister bond... In short, HE wanted Mallika to be his hand puppet....... So one fine day, when HE got into a fight with Mikku, he ended everyhting.... She knew she cannot face anyone.. Specially Monika and Sumedh as they had told her not to take any decisions so lightly... So without informing anyone of them, She just requested for a leave of few daysand wen't to meet her friends at Jasmmu... She required a break from all of these.......

On the other hand,here was one actor from television industry who had put up a post regarding some rape case and Sumedh unknowingly had liked the post..... Haters keep a watch on celebreties more than how much their fans do, and so did the haters of Sumedh... The moment they saw this they got a very valid reason to spread hate and criticism....... 

(Author: Damnn these haters are so determined brooo what say??? Anyways coming back) 

Both Sumedh and Mallika were fighting the obstacles of their life... They had no idea what was going in the life of the other one... The only thing they knew was nothing's right... Sumedh tried to contact Mallika but she tried to avoid his calls and texts as much as possible...... She wasn't ready to face him.... 

The small fire which had been lit by one person had now spread to some parts of Sumedhs sunflower garden....... Some sunflowers which were in diguise had now shown their real face, they turned away from their sun in just a fraction of seconds..... The fact that his own fans wh had once cheered for him are now hating him made things more worse for Sumedh.... By now he had realised that all these things are normal for an actor but this time stress had doubled up... His mind was filed with various thoughts... One side he wanted to just recive Mikku's reply saying she is all fine, He wanted to hear her he was worried for her... On the other hand, the mess on internet was not helping the situation............. 

FRANKLY SPEAKING, I STILL REMEMBER HOW SUMEDH HAD TWEETED FOR APOLOGY THAT TIME EVEN THOUGH HE WAS NEVER GUILTY... I STILL REMEMBER THOSE COMMENTS OF HIS SO CALLED FANS WHO WERE ALWAYS UNDER MASK OF SUMEDHIANS..... IT WAS INDEED A VERY DISTURBING PHASE FOR HIM AND THE WAY HE DID A COME BACK WAS REALLY AMAZING.... NOT TO FORGET ALL THOSE FANS WHO MADE HIM FEEL SPECIAL DURING THOSE TIMES....

BY THE WAY NONE OF THE SUMELLIKANS IMAGINED MIKA DI VOHTI TO BE SUCH A MEMORABLE SHOW DID WE..... DAMNN I HAD TEARS OF JOY SEEING THEM 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ALL THESE DAYS... AND I HAVE NO IDEA REGADING THE NEXT UPDATE UNTIL THEN LODES OF LOVE OF ALL OF YOU.....

RADHE RADHE