Nautanki???????

It had been a month after the show launched and people had given immence love to the show. They had a very high trp too which made the show NO:1 in the whole telivision industry. When Mallika saw dm's pouring in saying that her work was fantastic, therewas no limit to her happiness. Her mother was very much proud of her. Even though they weren't staying together, she was happy that her daughter has gained so much love and appriciation from the audience. 

It was early in the morning and both Mikku and Mon were packing their stuff for the shoot. The four of them were seeing eachother after a week as they had a holiday and our Khargosh was soo very much excited toh meet HER KHADOOS

moni: Mikku jaldi karo, Driver dada aagaye hai hume lene ke liye..

Miku: Haa aagayi. Bass yeh gifts le aau

Moni: Tu aur teri gifts.. (shaking her head)

They reached the sets and our Miku as ususal had brought some gifts for all her dear ones on the sets. After giving those to everyone and getting her makeup done, Now it was time to meet HIM She did not know what she was feeling at that moment and why was she feeling it. She only knew this much that there was something about him whih made him special. Not just his looks or his fame and popularity. There was something which made him special which made him unique. Not that her little crush on him that she had during her collage days had vanished. well it had now taken an unknown shape which she never had for anyone. She never knew what this new structure was but she was thoroughly enjoying it, loving it, and living it..........

On the other hand, Sumedh had seen many of his fans and truly loved them from heart. But he also knew this very well that Mallika was something different . He knew that long ago when he met her for the first time as a fan girland he knew that she was more than a fan. He thinks he was right cause she is not just a fan now but a wonderful co-star and an amazing friend. He did not know that there was more to come his way or in better words, something more was to come their way.....

Miku: May I come in Mr.Professional???????? 

Sumi: Aree Kargo... Sorry Mikku tum yaha??? Aoo aur yeh permission sabb.. Wait..... aur yeh Mr. Professional ka kya chakkar hai??? 

Mikku: Areee babaaa shantt......... Kitne questions puchoge ek saat. Sit down take a deep breath and drink some water... Areee aapko paani kaha se utregi.. CHAI MANGWAADU?? 

Sumi: Seriously????????? abb yeh nautanki band karo aur batao what brought you here this early in the morning??Woh bhi just after makeup

Mikku: Well frankly speaking, I came to you at last. Matlab you are my last preference so coming back, iss baar chutti pe mumma ke saat dheddd saara shoping ki thi then I brought some small small gifts for all of you. Actually not everyone. I had not brought anything for you.. Fir Mumma ne buy kiya hai yeh tere liye. Toh basically isko unhone bhijvaaya hai... Yeh lo 

Sumi: Areeeee wahh yeh oh mera favorite hai aur yeh baat sirf tujhe aur Dau ko pata hai. How would aunty know it haa??

Mikku: Wohh wohhhhhh Woh kya hai naa, Mumma ne mujhse puchi ki teri uss co-star ke liye kya lau toh mene bass unko bataya ki tujhe yeh pasand hai 

Sumi: accha ji, he starts coming towards her 

Mikku: Sumedh tum na wahi raho aage mat aana please... 

Sumi: Kyuuu ji??  aisa kya hojayega meri aaga aajane se??

Mikku: Mai bol rahi hoon naa please mmmat aaaoo  p pple pleasee

Sumi:Aaj humaari don ba ba baa kar rrahi hai baapre tujhe kuch hua toh nahi 

Then Sumedh's Alarm begins to ring bringing him back. 

Sumi: Ohh time hogaye hai chalo..

He was leaving but our Mikku was still in her terrence thinking of what happened just now. 

Sumi: ohh hellooo madam, Jaana nahi hai kya???

Mikku: Haa haa aarahi hoon. Chilla mat (murmering) pata nahi kesa khadoos insaan milgaya hai mujhe aur saat me ek number ka moody bhi huhhh 

Sumi: Sunayi de rahi hai

Mikku: Oopss tujhe bura laga kyaa?? (faking concern)

Sumi: haan toh ofcourse bura laga 

Mikku: Acchi baat hai abb chalo bhiiiiiiiiiiii 

She pulls him with her to the sets 

Well aaj ke liye bass itna hee hai. Happy to inform you all that I started with my collage. Today was the first day and the first interaction with everyone was great.. Just thankful to Kanha for bringing in these new people who are so much kind hearted. sach kahu toh mera saare first interactions me se this one was the best one. So isii khushi me story update ki hai. 

Also thank you soo muc for 200+ votes  2.1k+ reads for the story.... really means a lott...... Love you guys 

One more thing, the above video was edited by me. Please do watch it and shower your love 

Until then tata bye byee 

RADHE RADHE