Chapter 17: Keeping my distance

Y/N's POV:

Bucky had given me his jacket as a blanket, but I was still cold. Even though it was late July, I was shivering. Maybe it was because I was scared, but I was still freezing.

Ever since Bucky had closed the door to the booth a while ago I tried sleeping, but it didn't work. I kept having flashbacks and whenever I closed my eyes I saw Rumlow trying to touch me. I shifted around in the booth and I must have been spending quite a long time in there, because it was actually getting dark, but I couldn't sleep so I got up and opened the door.

„Bucky?" I whispered. I was hoping he would be asleep because he had been super exhausted, but I had noticed he wasn't.

„Y/N! Why are you up?" he asked and looked up at me in concern. He had sat down leaning on the glass of the phone booth.

„Can't sleep" I murmured.

Bucky sighed. Then he got up, got into the phone booth and sat down. Then he invited me to sit on his lap. „Come here" he whispered.

I sat down on his lap, closing the door behind me. There wasn't a whole lot of room in the phone booth, but I didn't care. Feeling Bucky close helped me feel safer.

„Try sleeping now" he said.

I yawned. „Thank you" I whispered and finally fell asleep.

TW: ABUSE/RAPE

„You're such a slut, Summer"

„Take it in your mouth or I will make you" I refused. He thrusted his dick in my mouth, almost choking me to death. I started crying.

He started whispering the trigger word in my ears. I tried resisting, but I couldn't.

Once he was done I didn't resist him anymore. I didn't want him to fuck my mouth, but I didn't stop him. After all: The sole purpose of my existence was to obey his orders.

„Shh... you're ok. You're safe Y/N..." I heard a familiar voice. It was Bucky. He softly started stroking my hair and I relaxed a bit.

„Why aren't you calling me Doll or princess anymore?" I whispered a few minutes later after I had finally calmed down a little, still tired and a little shaken up from the nightmare.

„I... no reason. Sorry" he said and grabbed me a little tighter for a second, just to let go of me completely the next.

„Look! They're here!" I said pointing at the sky. A quinjet had appeared and started scanning the area.

„Finally" Bucky mumbled. He was right. I couldn't wait to get to safety. With him.

We got up and left the phone booth. Even though it was warm, the glass of the booth had been fogged up from our breath.

We stood there and Bucky had his left arm wrapped around my waist to keep me stable as the others landed in front of us. When the ramp opened, they all ran up to us and to my surprise pulled us in a big group hug but I just groaned in pain. Bucky tried pushing the others away from me cautiously, it was a huge chaos. Everyone wanted to know if we're ok, but I was in so much pain and apart from Bucky nobody seemed to notice.

„GUYS! Shut up for just one second please!" he yelled. The pain that the impact from the hug had brought back suddenly forced me to my knees and I whined out in pain.

„She's in pain guys. Please, let's just take her back, ok?" he begged.

„Shit, we're sorry Y/N" Tony said looking at me. Then he helped me up and lead me to the med bay of the quinjet.