🎒My locker🎒 (chapter five)

°No ones pov°

School had started and Patryks plan was about to begin. First he had to sneak around the lockers until he finds Pauls one and places the note there.

But you see everything that day wasn't going according to plan. Patryk had woke up very late for school that day so he had to rush. He ran and and ran tords the school yard, trying hard to not slip on the little pebbles that were scattered around the path.  Rushing into the school, bookbag in hand he opened it taking out the little piece of paper that was haphazardly placed in his bag. 

Running trough the hallway he looked trough the lockers trying to find Pauls and out of the blue he found it, one little problem tho Paul was there, he was looking trough his stuff, he probably forgot his math homework shit.

Patryk and Paul locked eyes, looking confused to one a another, yet Paul didn't utter a word he just got his book and went away.

Patryks heart broke even more, making him even more determined to make things right and bring his friend back.

He waited for Paul to fully leave, he put the little paper in the slit of the locker, and quickly left hoping that no one saw him putting it in, not knowing that Paul was right there hiding in the other hallway peeking his head out to see him put something in his locker.

°Paul°

The fuck what's Patryk doing? Why is he messing with my locker, what did he put in? I wait for Pat to run to class  and go and open my locker, class has to wait!. I see a little piece of paper sitting at the bottom of my locker. i grab it and quickly open it, reading it i see that he wants me to forgive him. I mean i never was mad at him i just thought that.... Well... It would have been wired if we talked after all that. I put the note in my pocket after i realized that it had been 10 minutes after i left the classroom for my homework.

I rush homework in hand and go into my class. "Aghem" i heard the teacher clear his throat "You have a bit of explaining to do mister" the teacher said with a frown, "i am so sorry Mr.D wont happen again" i said trying to not get on his bad side, god knows that this guy would kill me if i forget my homework again. "All is forgiven Paul, now take your seat" Mr.D stirnly told me "Okey" i mumbled and took my seat. Damn today is going to be a rollercoaster ride.