💐Why Me?💐 (chapter thirteen)

~🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well shit todays the day, after weeks of talking and sowing up the wond that nigh caused, today he will come to my house in his old car, and we have to go to prom yay... Or not. I've been having these feelings ever since we made up and its weird, I know it's a form of love but I don't know how to face it, I am scared I just want to hide them, and if I even own up to them I will probably be rejected by Paul, that makes me kinda sad, but I don't need to worry now after all, proms are supposed to be fun and enjoyable. Well I have to go now my mom is getting my tux ready, she says that if I do it myself I will probably mess it up somehow, *mgh*  *mgh* the kitchen incident. I have to go now byee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get off of bed, placing my diary under my bed, I heard a shout coming from downstairs "HONEY" my mom screeched and then in a more joyful tone she said "Your suit is ready" "Coming" I shouted back, I am very nervous but I can't wait to see what Paul looks like.

Going down the stairs I see my mom, she was smoothing out the left over wrinkles on the tux. She looked at me and gave me a come here motion, I comply and go to her. "where's dad?" I questioned, "Oh he's in the kitchen just eating his dinner" she sighed "works been really hard on him" "Oh" I mumbled, my dad always has been busy, but now I feel like he rarely comes home, I get snapped out of my thoughts when my mom joyfully exclaimed "And that's why today were going to go on a date" my mom smiled "they let him go for the weekend and were going out tonight" she said while  folding my pants and giving them to me, "Go now get dressed" I nod and get going almost tripping on the rug, hearing a little giggle from my mom.

I go in my room and get dressed, I was wearing a black tux and underneath a light yellow shirt, damn that's what happens when you're lazy and your mom picked your suit for you, aghhhhh, I quickly put on my black pants. I will probably look like a clown shit.

I walk up to my mirror to see what I looked like and in shock i didn't look that bad but I couldn't look at myself for long because my mom shouted "HONEYY YOUR DAD WANTS TO SEE YOU" damn it mom why are you so loud.

I slowly walk down the stairs to see my mom standing there, ahh I hate attention. "Hey Patricia, what you looking at" I giggled trying to snap her out of her transe that transe where your parents are proud of you "HEY It's mom to you" she snapped back jokingly, all the while I mede it downstairs.

I talked and giggled with my mom for a bit until I hear my dad come out of the kitchen. He looked at me suprised and with a proud smile "So whose the lucky lady" he questioned, well that was it I am dead, how is he going to react when I tell him I am with Paul, is he going to be disspointed, is he going to be angry.

Before I could answer my mom chimed in "Oh its Paul", I immediately dart my eyes towards my dad to see his reaction,  "Oh" his face went from nautral to embarrassed  and then he laughed a little "hehe bros before hoes am I right" he went over to me and punched me by my arm "heh yeh" I answered, what if he knew that it wasn't like that, would he still be proud?. I rubbed my arm at where he punched me, I looked at my mom and dad talking with love in their eyes, I asked, myself why? Why was I so different, why didn't I like any girls, Ells nice why didn't I like her, Tamaras pretty talented and hot why didn't I like her, hell why didn't I like Matilda she is the most attractive girl in the school but why, why did I fall in love with my best friends Pa-

The doorbell rung. I heard the ringing sound echoing through my ears. Turning around I see my mom, she ran towards the door impatiently opening it. I see Paul, he looked nice, he was wearing a fully black suit, it fit pretty nice on his body, it made me blush a little, his face was worried, probably because he was scared of my parents, he'd seen them before of course but not this up close and personal. "He-hello" he shily says, sweat probably dripping of his foarhead. Before I could say anythingy mom screams "Ahhhh such pretty flowers" she happily claps, looking at flowers? Wait flowers!! Did Paul get them for me? Ahhh that's super cute, I can feel my cheeks turning red.

My mom turns away and I see a beautiful bouque, with red and white roses, what the fuck Paul why are you so cute, fuck my feelings.

I walk towards him, smiling awkwardly, all the whil he looked at me the same, shaking, he gave me the flowers "F-for you" he mumbled. "A thanks" I answer looking into his eyes, starting to calm down a little, it was like our little own moment well until like all the times before my mom interrupted, "Well guys you have to go now don't want to be late" she giggled, "but before you do can I take a picture?" she said that while pointing it towards her phone.

"Yeh" both me and Paul mumble out, I did even notice that I was so tence until I said that. "Okey guys hug" opening her phone she took a few photos while we awkwardly sat there.

Once we were done my mom and dad hugged me, took the boque and placed it in a vace and left me to go with Paul in his old car.

Once we got in the car, we were alone both of us sighed, it was too much, but now I am here with him and it's still awkward. The silence was broken when Paul commented "You look like a lemon", and that was it I was dead, it might have been the silence or the tone the comment had been said, but I burst out laughing.

While doing so he laughed with me too "Oh shut up, at least I am not Emo like you" I punch his arm a bit while wiping a tear away. To that comment he starts laughing even harder, making me in the process laugh harder, it was fun and all but we had to go.

Once we stopped he pulled away from the driveway and went on our way. And through out all that time I thought about holding his hand when he'd switch gears, fuck why do I have to feel like this?